💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two to be played before JWT

Hurem

Featured Posts

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Wow. She’s just full of dumb decisions. I seriously dislike her more and more as the days go by 

enjoy your several warning points! :heart:

chaeri pls

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
6 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Wow. She’s just full of dumb decisions. I seriously dislike her more and more as the days go by 

How could this be dumb? No one is forcing you watch it, you can go eat and have a drink while you are at it. This is 2 hours before the show.. And she saves up money instead of letting someone do a pre-show. 

Crossfit

Whispering
7 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

No one is making you follow her, ya know. She will be find without your "support". 

Whispering

Great idea! I would love to see something like this before all the concerts I attend. The opening acts are rarely something I'm interested in....I would much rather see an inspiring movie or documentary of some kind. 

5 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

How could this be dumb? No one is forcing you watch it, you can go eat and have a drink while you are at it. This is 2 hours before the show.. And she saves up money instead of letting someone do a pre-show. 

Nobody wants to watch a documentary of her crying for 2 hours before a concert. I don’t care how good of an idea she thinks it is or how much light she thinks she’s shedding.

she could get volunteers to do the damn chicken dance on stage and that would be more entertaining than the drab 3 hours you stand there waiting for her. 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Nobody wants to watch a documentary of her crying for 2 hours before a concert. I don’t care how good of an idea she thinks it is or how much light she thinks she’s shedding.

she could get volunteers to do the damn chicken dance on stage and that would be more entertaining than the drab 3 hours you stand there waiting for her. 

honestly, all you do is trash every choice this woman makes and it's rather disrespectful of you to say it's just her crying for 2 hours :triggered: 

she probably cries 4/5 times tops (damn her for having human moments) and the movie ends on a great and hyped feeling so please stop attacking her at every chance and find somebody else to stan. it's not healthy nor productive :S 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

I’m sure most people appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

honestly, all you do is trash every choice this woman makes and it's rather disrespectful of you to say it's just her crying for 2 hours :triggered: 

she probably cries 4/5 times tops (damn her for having human moments) and the movie ends on a great and hyped feeling so please stop attacking her at every chance and find somebody else to stan. it's not healthy nor productive :S 

You’re right. I think I’m holding onto the 6 years of being a crazy fan where she was my life and the reality of the situation is I just don’t like her anymore. I keep thinking she’s gonna do something brilliant and it’s just not going to happen. 

Kimblue
1 minute ago, Riley Benton said:

You’re right. I think I’m holding onto the 6 years of being a crazy fan where she was my life and the reality of the situation is I just don’t like her anymore. I keep thinking she’s gonna do something brilliant and it’s just not going to happen. 

Cool then the next step can be to leave this forum. 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

i'm sorry that you haven't found anything she's done for the past 2 years entertaining but if a documentary which is something any fan would enjoy (or even if the superbowl didn't do anything for you), then i think it's safe to say that ship has sailed for you :/ 

your opinions on here about her projects are very harsh too and it can really bring a thread down and start arguments but that's a discussion for another time. maybe a website like FOTP or ATRL where it's more music industry as a whole instead of just lady gaga might be worth investing your time in more, instead of GGD if it's clear you're no longer a fan :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

13 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

no actually 
In the show I've seen recently the audience was screaming when FF2's trailer pops up and clapping after it ended
I'm very sure most of them want to see it:laughga:

FreemyARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Why didn't they play it on Saturday? :interestinga: When they aired the commercial everyone got so excited.

this so much!!!:laughga:
but I've already seen it so it's fine for me
the first thing popped up in my head is why they didn't play it in the first show:(

18 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Oh good ****ing bye. Just move on and stop being a obsessed hater 

Archived