đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two to be played before JWT

Hurem

Featured Posts

Glittertinks

when you wanna go to the cinema to watch an A+ documentary, but end up at a lit Lady Gaga concert :gaycat:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

That's actually smart since many people have been nagging about long waiting hours. 

Also this confirms that this leg has a bigger screen like I thought. 

CannaeDrive

It' a Lady f****** Gaga show so no need for an opening act other than the Lady herself.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

FfFfFfFF

That would:

1) made the wait so much enjoyable

2) make the public understand and respect her more

:tony:

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Ah. Well I don’t see it as shade whatsoever. That sounds like a huge reach and really dramatic on some people’s parts. I have high doubts she would consciously make that kind of affront to her fans. It’s not really her M.O. That line of reasoning sounds more like something Madonna would do as she is known and loved for being bristly. I honestly think she just decided to show it hahaha she doesn’t have an opening act, DJWS isn’t going to follow for every date so she has to fill time and this gives her a good 90 minutes to get ready.

If anything, it makes total sense to show the documentary before as it leads right into the tour. Plus, it sets the tone for the tour pretty well. Thematically you watch her struggle and then rise and then you all get to party at the concert. I really don’t think she’d put so much mental gymnastics into shading someone. She’s a singer not a drag queen.

Yea but why announce it right after Bobby was caught expressing his feeling about how surprised he was about the hurtful comments he received from monsters? Could it be a coincidence? Maybe, but I like my theory better :ladyhaha:

18 minutes ago, Bio said:

Sure how about we see a woman crying in pain for 2 hours before we get lit?

Go off sis, :triggered:

Head Empty
10 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

It' a Lady f****** Gaga show so no need for an opening act other than the Lady herself.

I thought we had Lady Starlight for that in past tours? :gaycat:

I’m going to be forced to watch this six times :air: 

who will love me when the night is over

10 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Yea but why announce it right after Bobby was caught expressing his feeling about how surprised he was about the hurtful comments he received from monsters? Could it be a coincidence? Maybe, but I like my theory better :ladyhaha:

I mean, her intention was more likely, “Let’s show them why I had to postpone the Euro shows so they get it and get me. This is real.” I’m thinking that it wasn’t a nefarious decision and more likely her wanting to have others understand her condition and how it affects her better. I mean, that’d be a bit much to milk your own suffering for a bit of shade to the fans that line your pockets, ya know? (Though I guess not really since she doesn’t tour Latin America so they aren’t *really* lining her pockets all that much lol)

LePetitGAGABLover
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

I’m going to be forced to watch this six times :air: 

Six! BYE. :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

sipthistea
44 minutes ago, Dawson said:

when you want more views on your video so you force everyone that bought a ticket to watch 

She's not forcing anyone to watch it. They can arrive later and not watch it :triggered:

GagaUnderYou

It does help tell the story of Joanne a bit so it sets the mood of the purpose of the album

CakeLikeLG

that's great you can watch it for free on big screen. I see nothing wrong with that decision. The responses only show some monsters will never stop bitching :triggered:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Archived