💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Five Foot Two to be played before JWT

Hurem

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

What’s shady about it? I don’t understand how this could be construed that way.

She wants to remind us about her illness :derpga:

from that to this: 

6 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Okay this is a subtle shade to all those monsters who have been attacking her for not touring in Latin America and Asia :triggered:. We stan a shady queen. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

What’s shady about it? I don’t understand how this could be construed that way.

*Deep Breath

Her documentary heavily talks about her struggles with chronic pain where she can have a flare up at anytime. Now, with her condition she's more than likely forced to work less, which means touring less. Because Latin America and Asia aren't very lucrative markets for her she'll stay in North America and Europe and make most of her coins. So, she's not touring a lot because of her pain, which will result in decisions being made that will be most financially beneficial to her. Thus, the tweet is subtle shade to all the monsters attacking her. 

Head Empty

20604b5ff1d166bb477ebe890c365e72.jpg

"Dont you dare hire an opening act to warm up the crowd before my concert. My tour is about me, and me only."

Enceladus

Im so happy that they will play the documentary! I hate the wait before the show so much and with 5F2 it will be great! :staymad:

crisTEAne

so the doc is literally the opening act? :laughga: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Maybe it's meant to be an explanation to the people who don't understand her illness. All european dates were rescheduled because of that and she wants everyone to understand why.

1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

*Deep Breath

Her documentary heavily talks about her struggles with chronic pain where she can have a flare up at anytime. Now, with her condition she's more than likely forced to work less, which means touring less. Because Latin America and Asia aren't very lucrative markets for her she'll stay in North America and Europe and make most of her coins. So, she's not touring a lot because of her pain, which will result in decisions being made that will be most financially beneficial to her. Thus is subtle shade to all the monsters attacking her. 

Ah. Well I don’t see it as shade whatsoever. That sounds like a huge reach and really dramatic on some people’s parts. I have high doubts she would consciously make that kind of affront to her fans. It’s not really her M.O. That line of reasoning sounds more like something Madonna would do as she is known and loved for being bristly. I honestly think she just decided to show it hahaha she doesn’t have an opening act, DJWS isn’t going to follow for every date so she has to fill time and this gives her a good 90 minutes to get ready.

If anything, it makes total sense to show the documentary before as it leads right into the tour. Plus, it sets the tone for the tour pretty well. Thematically you watch her struggle and then rise and then you all get to party at the concert. I really don’t think she’d put so much mental gymnastics into shading someone. She’s a singer not a drag queen.

Archived