💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bobby responds to hate on IG

theahsfan

Featured Posts

And I'll say this only once for everyone:

First of all, you guys calling people rats & cancer are no better than anyone sending hate.

Everyone knew the tour would be over after Europe, just like artRAVE, but it's no way to come and say to people's face "If we are not coming, them come after us" like it's easy.

I swear this fanbase doesn't know what's empathy sometimes yet still trying hard on the "Oh my god sennding gaga hate you're ruining her health"

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's  not forget she voluntarily joined Rock in Rio last year, for me it's the sign that she clearly wants to go to Latin America

but sometimes you guys give her too much credits about whatever decisions made by her team.I mean, she is not even able to decide which single they are gonna release, I don't think that she can tour wherever  she wants.

And she's a human being  with an incurable disease, it's quite unrealistic to expect her to extend the tour, and she did try to go to South America, but **** happened so just accept it okay?:laughga:

Funny how people now "THEY'RE RATS THEY'RE TRASH" but half north american fanbase left her after USA BTWB was canceled in 2013 and bashed ARTPOP cuz they were mad :triggered:

LetsGetHigh
8 minutes ago, Leeo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6021175

this is exactly how I feel.

Bobby, also this is for you:

T.H.I.N.K-Gaga2.jpg

xoxo ARTPOP messages.

This makes no sense but whew go off! 

You're asking him to THINK when all he replied with is "we love you?" Lmao wtf 

Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

This makes no sense but whew go off! 

You're asking him to THINK when all he replied with is "we love you?" Lmao wtf 

Think before "trying to speak spanish". Let's leave it that way, ok?

I don't feel any bad feelings about what people were saying. You really Laugh at people's face and hope no one will say anything? 

He has been around since the begin, he knows the whole fanbase and how they react.

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Think before "trying to speak spanish". Let's leave it that way, ok?

I don't feel any bad feelings about what people were saying. You really Laugh at people's face and hope no one will say anything? 

He has been around since the begin, he knows the whole fanbase and how they react.

Well just because the fanbase reacts so negativally doesn't mean he should change his way of talking. He said nothing wrong and again he apologized and stated that's not what he said/meant and y'all stay hating...

Rudz Xinc

Oh. Stfu Bobby. You don't have a clue how long some of us have to wait for her to come to the country near where we live.

Instead giving us few Asia dates. You let her do the Vegas shows.

Look at those clowns

Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Well just because the fanbase reacts so negativally doesn't mean he should change his way of talking. He said nothing wrong and again he apologized and stated that's not what he said/meant and y'all stay hating...

When you're a "public person" (or worst, you're the "voice" for SOMEONE just like he's there "representing Gaga") you actually should, yes, think of the way you speak.

"He said nothing wrong" but it offended people and that's the point. People felt offended by the way it was said\what was said or whatever, and people react of different ways. I felt offended, yes, but the only thing I've done was joke about it on twitter and talking about it here on Gagadaily. Also, that post (mine, the "THINK" and "supposed to feel sorry?" ) was also joking, these are common memes even here on GGD. But people saying "latin american stans are rats" and "cancer of the internet"...

doest it make people better than the ones sending hate for Bobby? No.

It's not also like just because he "apologised" that people wiill truly forgive. For me it's Ok, it's nice he realized it hurt people and apologized, but it's a personal experience and you can't count on everyone reacting the same, right? But it's just a matter of time.

Kimblue

My God this is what happens when people become overly obsessed with a celebrity. If they aren’t enjoyable to you anymore move on or take a break. There is more to life.:saladga:

The constant flood of hate comments by brazilian fans was embarrassing and awful, no one should ever feel this entitled towards gaga

BUT im wheezing at the north american and european monsters acting all high and mighty when most of y'all c*nts were the ones who relentlessly bashed gaga during the ARTPOP era up until joanne lmfao

Lord Temptation

Bobby has a ridiculously hard job having to deal with such trashy “fans” on a daily basis. His ability to stay cool, calm and collected despite all the hate that gets thrown at him by Little Managers makes him even sexier, to the say the least :gaycat:

Can you please accept he has a job where it’s impossible to please everyone? And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE wants a piece of Gaga and plenty act like they own a piece :saladga:

But did you ever consider that not everyone likes the idea of flying on a weekly basis for years at a time. Gaga might want to start a family soon. For all we know she might already be pregnant! :kara:

There are things that we don’t know but we all have to respect that Bobby knows more than us so he would be making the right choices because she trusts him - that’s why he is Gaga’s manager :bye:

MaryJaneHolland

What's worrying me is "After I said this, we'll be in Vegas"! Does that mean that they have no intention of touring LG6? Dammit, she has 74 shows spanned it 2 years, she has enough time to tour  :air:

If that's the case, then she truly signed her own capitulation :air:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's worrying me is "After I said this, we'll be in Vegas"! Does that mean that they have no intention of touring LG6? Dammit, she has 74 shows spanned it 2 years, she has enough time to tour  :air:

If that's the case, then she truly signed her own capitulation :air:

You and I voice: "TWO WHOLE YEARS"

I'd more likely say... I don't think they'll put LG6 out during Vegas. It would be hard to work it... I mean, she can put a britney-esque and add like 3 songs from the album and pretend it's ok tho

Archived