💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bobby responds to hate on IG

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Well we been knew Brazil has a LOT of really passionate fans so he should have been more careful with the words.

Also saying that they do everything because they love us... girl. Cut the bullshit :rip: 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

This fanbase is terrible and they do make Gaga look bad at times. 

However, "come to Vegas" is pretty insulting and rude and deserved backlash. Hopefully he's not lying and it was just his poor Spanish. Because a manager should not be saying that.

Sure, all of this fanbase is terrible right. You sure know everyone

U wanna see her? If you can't come to Europe, come to Vegas. What's rude and insulting? He just informed the people. Stop being so sensitive

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

What is sad is to spend your life complaining about everything and trying to tell Gaga what to do without having an idea of how that business works:triggered:

We're on a Gaga forum. And, I'm not spending my life complaining about Gaga. It's her manager I was criticizing. Like yourself, I'm on this forum to relax. So I suggest you learn to read properly next time about who I'm actually talking about :fthis:

RAMROD

Some people in this stanbase need to chill.

Threatening and/or sending floods of hate mails to your faves or her manager and anyone else in her team not gonna change anything but backfire on you in the end.

This kind of action is not justification for what you feel in anyway. 

Make example of European fans few months ago who pouring lots of love when Gaga had to rescheduled the EU leg than sending her hate that will affect on her health the bad way. 

Class will get you a long way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KingRedd
49 minutes ago, River said:

The funny thing is that most of the users here and monsters in general from the US won’t have the chance to see her in Vegas.. (too young, no money, no time etc.)

So it’s just useless to bitch about not coming to your country..

Exactly. Vegas can be expensive and it’s definitely a 21+ type of city. 

May I Read You? 😎

LetsGetHigh

Honestly these fans to learn to shut the f*ck up. There are so many other countries she has NEVER visited and will probably never, so these rats need to be glad she came in 2012. God.

12 minutes ago, LM said:

Sure, all of this fanbase is terrible right. You sure know everyone

U wanna see her? If you can't come to Europe, come to Vegas. What's rude and insulting? He just informed the people. Stop being so sensitive

Cause it’s so easy and cheap to us here to come to America anytime 💀 

Not mentioning the visa 

Americano

I agree with him.

But I also don't get how he can say they would "love" to go to Asia/LatAm/etc.

It's Lady Gaga, if she wanted to go, she could. Lets not act like their hands are tied.

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

Then promise us she wont be stuck in VeGas forever like Britney, bitch. Then we'll stop the bullying. 

and when has internet bullying and acting like an asshole actually accomplished anything positive?

CurlyBeauty
3 hours ago, Kara Brasil said:

Brazilian stans are the cancer of the internet

you should be an moderator

epione free

Diamonster
9 minutes ago, Americano said:

I agree with him.

But I also don't get how he can say they would "love" to go to Asia/LatAm/etc.

It's Lady Gaga, if she wanted to go, she could. Lets not act like their hands are tied.

Yessss

He says what is correct, they are already on fire in the little monster fanbase down here, should just be more transparent, gonna get hated regardless in the end hhh

I didn't insult him but man I felt a bit insulted by the come to vegas, it was really out of touch. People from the damn US complaining they can't afford and we just gotta save up?

I honestly don't justify the hate tho, it gives us a bad image, Americans and Europeans already think we're ****ing savages, and this just cements it. 

Archived