Bobby responds to hate on IG

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY
36 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Then promise us she wont be stuck in VeGas forever like Britney, bitch. Then we'll stop the bullying. 

Gross

Flawless

At least he said something about it and cleared it up the situation. People were making assumptions and creating things that he didn't said in the video.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

This fanbase is terrible and they do make Gaga look bad at times. 

However, "come to Vegas" is pretty insulting and rude and deserved backlash. Hopefully he's not lying and it was just his poor Spanish. Because a manager should not be saying that.

Delusional Aura
22 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

The Joanne promotion was good tho :triggered: What do you expect :ladyhaha: BTW promo 2.0? Bobby masterminded the BTW promo btw. He knows what he's doing :bye:

You really believe that don't you? My God what a sad life to live. 

PopThatArt

With the Vegas residency lasting 2 years, that presumably means Gaga won't do any tours for an album, until at least 2020. Does Bobby actually think a lot of the fans can hop on a plane and afford to go to Vegas to see Gaga? 

I'd be pissed off too if I lived in Latin America or other countries where Gaga isn't going for the Joanne Tour. 

Go see A Star is Born

CannaeDrive

Little A$$holes should be ignored and deleted :triggered:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

7 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

It was good though. He got on her the right places to promote. The videos, singles ,and overalls aesthetic of the album wasn't good but the promotion was on point. I think the label is responsible for Spotify payola.

I wish he wouldn't even respond to fans anymore. Same with Gaga and the rest of her team. Don't even give them validation.

The comments on her Twitter right now are ridiculous:

"Why do you hate Latin America?" :triggered:

8 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

What is sad is to spend your life complaining about everything and trying to tell Gaga what to do without having an idea of how that business works:triggered:

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

It was good though. He got on her the right places to promote. The videos, singles ,and overalls aesthetic of the album wasn't good but the promotion was on point. I think the label is responsible for Spotify payola.

I just squealed like a fat pig :triggered:. I can't. I'm dead. 

Archived