💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bobby responds to hate on IG

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Fame IV
11 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

He wasn't rude at all. Perhaps you need to watch the video again and see he meant absolutely no harm. You are all a bunch of drama queens.

How about you get more important things to think of and never even start the bullying?

Exacly

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

Im from Latin America and Im sad, but I would NEVER insult him for that.

And if they really want to visit more parts of the world, they totally could. Gaga is rich remember? :stalkga:

Oh god, I can’t imagine how Madonna fans reacted when she had TWO tours back to back where she only went to Europe and American. :trollga:

AlexanderMagno

To be honest, I don't know why he and Gaga and everyone behind her keeps responding with this "we love you and work for you" talk. Fans are selfish and he should not start any kind of talk that might promote fans' bad attitude. He needs to start sending fans to **** themselves, maybe then they will respect him and Gaga and their choices.

pedrohemg

Gaga should at least perform in Brazil. This would also give an opportunity for fans from Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay to see her since these countries are neighbors.

The funny thing is that most of the users here and monsters in general from the US won’t have the chance to see her in Vegas.. (too young, no money, no time etc.)

So it’s just useless to bitch about not coming to your country..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

It's so sad and disappointing that he got so much hate that he had to acknowledge it all. Now, I get it, as a fan, it would be devastating to not have your idol tour in your country, but at the same time, stop acting like Gaga's consciously saying "Oh, Latin America? No, I don't want to go there."

She's done so much for us and has pushed herself so much to the point where it's affecting her health, yet there are still whiny-ass fans who will find anything to complain about. Again, I'm sure that Gaga would love to come to Latin America and Asia, but at the same time, the logistics probably didn't work. 

Learn to be a bit more respectful and courteous. You guys absolutely know that Gaga reads those messages, and could you just imagine how heartbroken she is? She's doing the best she can and you need to respect that. Do you think bashing her and her manager on Twitter will make them rethink? You think Bobby's going to say "Oh yeah! All the hate Gaga and I are getting will definitely make me rethink the tour!" No.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Delusional Aura

Some fans are actually trash but let's not get distracted by the fact that he says they work endlessly. GAGA is the one that works endlessly through her pain, he on the other hand could barely do proper promotion for her album. Take a look at miss swift, she hasn't done one interview promoting her album yet her team did other things to heavily promote it without her. Spare us the BS Bobby.

Other than that you all have to understand Gaga coming to Latin America isn't very lucrative and she loves her coins. So suck it up, she'll tour where she makes her money which is North America and Europe. 

komronjoel

This is honestly disappointing, not what Bobby said.. but the fact that he had to respond to some people who made something out of NOTHING. Ashamed to be a monster right now.

3 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Some fans are actually trash but let's not get distracted by the fact that he says they work endlessly. GAGA is the one that works endlessly through her pain, he on the other hand could barely do proper promotion for her album. Take a look at miss swift, she hasn't done one interview promoting her album yet her team did other things to heavily promote it without her. Spare us the BS Bobby.

Other than that you all have to understand Gaga coming to Latin America isn't very lucrative and she loves her coins. So suck it up, she'll tour where she makes her money which is North America and Europe. 

The Joanne promotion was good tho :triggered: What do you expect :ladyhaha: BTW promo 2.0? Bobby masterminded the BTW promo btw. He knows what he's doing :bye:

Archived