• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

Why'd he have to shove Australia under 'and everybody' though :selena:

Spoiler

I don't actually care I just feel like bitching about something :laughga:

Frankenstein

Then promise us she wont be stuck in VeGas forever like Britney, bitch. Then we'll stop the bullying. 

DoremonLove

When it was known that tour will end after Europe than whats this mess :saladga: i feel sorry for him n im so sorry gaga. Im sure there are reasons she cant come. Im feeling so bad.:( he or gaga doesnt deserve hate :(

How can anoyone not love gaga

But seriously, her touring schedule is pretty common compared to other big stars or am I wrong?

Like only touring America and Europe is fairly common I thought.

I’m excited to see the lack of remorse from the fans who flipped out about that comment all for the sake of “she needs to add more tour dates so I have something to track in the charts thread” :triggered:

her team reads this site. A large portion of you don’t think about the stuff you write on here, on twitter and on Instagram, and that’s sad. You can’t just toss stuff out online and act like people aren’t going to see it. 

Think before you speak. 

2 minutes ago, lucs said:

He was rude. He had it coming. 

1 minute ago, Frankenstein said:

Then promise us she wont be stuck in VeGas forever like Britney, bitch. Then we'll stop the bullying. 

Both prime examples of ridiculous posts. 

BornSimon
2 minutes ago, lucs said:

He wasn't rude at all. Perhaps you need to watch the video again and see he meant absolutely no harm. You are all a bunch of drama queens.

1 minute ago, Frankenstein said:

How about you get more important things to think of and never even start the bullying?

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, bravenewworld said:

I was also insulted when he said come to vegas .

why? are you that ****ing entitled? Get over yourself! So many artists I love skip switzerland every year and I dont go throw a temper tantrum. Yes gaga happens to come here and I'm very grateful for it but I would NEVER go insult her or her manager or throw a fit because she could not do a concert because of severe health conditions. Anyone who is insulted by any of this is nothing but SELFISH. So she's gonna do her residency in vegas... so what? Am I supposed to be insulted now too? THAT MEANS SHE WONT COME TO SWITZERLAND ALL THIS TIME!!! Hear how stupid that sounds? I'm sorry but I had to let off steam and let you know how you sound

Musery

Dominic

I dont see the problem. They never announced any dates. He said to come to Vegas if you wanna see her in the near future. It's the truth :rip:

Sure be dissapointed but to actually whine about it on his social media? Hobbies guys, hobbies :sweat:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Fame IV
13 minutes ago, lucs said:

The fans were rude. He just stated the truth, that she will be in Vegas this year

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived