💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Hardest Gaga Trivia Quiz You Will Ever Take.

Doot

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
Just now, Doot said:

You're dream came true!

Yey :laughga: sorry, the only thing hunky/sexy about him is the fact that he's not with me and never will be. I hate that quiz :selena:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

10 points

"I am disgusted"

So am I :ladyhaha: i don't even know her favourite color :triggered: in my defense i am 6 month old fan:fthis:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Teal Ambition
12 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

guuuuurrrrrrrlll I got 16/30 :saladga:. who the hell even knew Joe invented the internet :selena:

I know I was shook :laughga: I then did some research and found this article :ladyhaha: The Germanotta family now have TWO icons!

http://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/mindhole-blowers-lady-gagas-dad-is-why-we-have-wifi-in-hotels.php

"Declared “the godfather of hotel wi-fi,” Joe Germanotta started Guest WiFi back in 2002, a time most of us didn’t even know the term “wi-fi.”":ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

19 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I know I was shook :laughga: I then did some research and found this article :ladyhaha: The Germanotta family now have TWO icons!

http://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/mindhole-blowers-lady-gagas-dad-is-why-we-have-wifi-in-hotels.php

"Declared “the godfather of hotel wi-fi,” Joe Germanotta started Guest WiFi back in 2002, a time most of us didn’t even know the term “wi-fi.”":ladyhaha:

God Bless Joe! The creativity just is in the blood. 

grigiomonster
On 1/15/2018 at 5:30 PM, Sailor said:

4 out of 30 :poot:

I'm certain some of these are wrong, though. The first song she wrote was definitely called "Money". :neyde:

no it was Dollar Bills. Her dad said so in an interview. She wrote it on her piano when she was like 12

Archived