annoying things nobody talks about reputation

Neydelina

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boba Spears
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Certainly not a song with a rapper on it that's the safest song on the album. It could be just about any song that they won't end up releasing as a proper single. I'd say This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

No. I think i get what she means. End game mentions "reputation" alot and with the visuals of the tour it would fit. (Remember red mv was used as a closure for the red era)

You could make gateway car single 4

I did something bad single 5

King of my heart closer single/ tour mv

Illuminati
48 minutes ago, Boba Spears said:

No. I think i get what she means. End game mentions "reputation" alot and with the visuals of the tour it would fit. (Remember red mv was used as a closure for the red era)

You could make gateway car single 4

I did something bad single 5

King of my heart closer single/ tour mv

Delicate mentions reputation too. I just don't think that she has a pattern for the last singles, it's whatever good that's left on the album could even be Call It What You Want

Boba Spears
Just now, Illuminati said:

Delicate mentions reputation too. I just don't think that she has a pattern for the last singles, it's whatever good that's left on the album could even be Call It What You Want

Whatever song just PLS GOD NO gorgeous 

Neydelina
3 minutes ago, Boba Spears said:

Whatever song just PLS GOD NO gorgeous 

that song...... :toofunny:

it even got performances

unlike i did something bad, gateway car, king of my heart, dwoht.... this era is breaking my psyche :saladga:

Magneto
8 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

what is this thread even about?

Spreading negativity 

Free my mind

Boba Spears
1 minute ago, ECORONA said:

I love how much she drinks on this album :bon:

Well she had to move on with bashing her exes probably due to some hardcore **** contract with calvin harris so she was probably like- lets put a beverage into a song every time i feel like shading calvin

:selena:

Ariana Grindr
3 minutes ago, Boba Spears said:

Well she had to move on with bashing her exes probably due to some hardcore **** contract with calvin harris so she was probably like- lets put a beverage into a song every time i feel like shading calvin

Hahahahahaha :ladyhaha:

Neydelina
4 minutes ago, Boba Spears said:

her blackout era is coming

Neydelina
6 minutes ago, Boba Spears said:

I can actually see her therapist be like

- taylor, when you feel triggered just put something you currently really like into those songs instead the people you hate

-ok doctor

:eviltaylorsmilecomeson:

ok ill stop. i dont want a wp :selena:

Archived