đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

New JWT Merch @ Barcelona

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Honestly. Why is the merch so high? Is it the venue pricing it for their share or is it something like the record label gets the concert revenue and the artist gets paid through the merch or what?:duck:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a tote bag? With the same image as the poster they’re selling

who will love me when the night is over

Ophelia

Finally, prices in Euro:giveup: My poor ass is snatching only the black tee with hornedGa

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

misunderstood

Omg the one with all the pics slays

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

VenusUrania

I hope that someone will post a better picture with all the merch and prices so I don't loose time at the stand while snatching my place for the GA floor :giveup:

I really miss the born this way ball merch.

Nevertheless I still am going to spend too much money at this tour

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

What on earth is that 'be kind' tee :toofunny:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

freebit

At first glance I didn't like it, but the more I look at it, the more I love how it looks like an old concert tee from the early 80s promoting a random singer named Joanne:

DThULaLVAAAFb-Z.jpg

I think it perfectly represents the whole ethos of her creating worlds for her music to exist in. 

scallywally

I love a good hoodie but they arent even that nice for the money. So sad theres nothing really exciting to pick up, not even a programme! The new Black T shirt is a nice addition but fans make better. Ill wait to see what  the full range looks like online. Maybe the pics dont do them justice :)

Archived