• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

I had to look for a Youtube proxy site because f*cking Vevo blocked it in some countries :grr:

But it slays my life

I don't know why male Flo gives me Bruno Mars vibes :flop: maybe it's the hairstyle

and stripper Flo it's so :heat: :L4G:

If the You & I performance at Vma's would have been something like that, just imagine Gaga taking off her drag and starting singing Government Hooker :legend:

Okay, for the amazing Florence + The Machine announced more arena shows for the UK, FATM sold out the O2 Arena and they added a second date, and omg you won't believe your years, Flo will be performing her first STADIUM show as a headliner at Coventry.

044Interiors.jpg

WHAT A SLAYGE ONLY, I CAN'T THINK OF ANOTHER INDIE BAND THAT MANAGES TO PERFORM AT STADIUMS!

I saw her last night at Music Midtown. After her first song, she asked for someone to hand her a alcoholic drink from the audience :flop:

It was weak in some areas, but other songs shined. She performed to 50,000 people

^50,000!? Oh wow. So proud of her and the band. They've come so far :cry:

It was actually 52,000 but several things went wrong in her performance. The lights weren't working at first and the band was supposed to be playing when she took the stage and they weren't

Florence singing about balls near the end. I actually laughed pretty hard at this.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/florence--the-machine-spectrum-say-my-name/1416560/

She also performed a different arrangement for Spectrum. In my opinion its one her best performances of the song.