• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

Spectrum remix is #6 on US Itunes! :party:

I'm at work so I can't see this, but OMG I hope its true. If that song actually becomes a US hit I will die happy.

Ellie Goulding

i know its too soon still but i need new flo music now

Same :cryga: I haven't even listened to Ceremonials lately because I overplayed it so much.

alposnacks

I've listened to Ceremonials so much it feels like it's been two years since its release

It hasn't even been a year since WTWGM was released :giveup:

She's on tour right now so I don't think she puts new music out

I own Ceremonials and I want to buy Lungs but in my country is an "imported" CD so it's more expensive than a normal one.

FrozenKookie

I'm a fan of Gaga, Lana and Marina.. but this afternoon- my ex-boyfriend introduced me Shake It Out for the 2nd time and I listen to it like 5 times today. It's really good! I hope I'll love it, and if possible a whole album of them! To have this indie-pop madness :legend:

Can someone please suggest me other songs of her to make me like her music more? :)

I'm a fan of Gaga, Lana and Marina.. but this afternoon- my ex-boyfriend introduced me Shake It Out for the 2nd time and I listen to it like 5 times today. It's really good! I hope I'll love it, and if possible a whole album of them! To have this indie-pop madness :legend:

Can someone please suggest me other songs of her to make me like her music more? :)

From Ceremonials: What the water gave me, Never let me go, Heartlines

From Lungs: Dog days are over, Cosmic love, You've got the love

Flo is thinking about her third album already so

omg yasss :party:

marcwaffles

^OMG you're so lucky! She did come to Melbourne earlier in the year but by the time I realized the tickets were already sold out :toofloppy:

KremlinChaos

I didn't know the album had a re-issue. Does anyone have the m4a for Take Care (BBC Live at Maida Vale)? I only have the mp3.