💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Florence + the Machine

JPM

Featured Posts

TerenceMonster

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/calvin-harris-and-florence-welch-to-release-sweet-nothing/

Florence to work with Calvin Harris on his new single.

:hor: Well obviously Mr.Harris wants Florence's flawless voice.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

steven1992

Ceremonials has been digitally re-released with the Calvin Harris remix of 'spectrum' and 'take care' acoustic

Ceremonials has been digitally re-released with the Calvin Harris remix of 'spectrum' and 'take care' acoustic

take care?

Wut :omg: why hasn't she tweeted about this?

I saw Florence last night in Detroit, she was phenomenal. She played a theatre built in the 1920's and the acoustics are pretty amazing so the show was just amazing. I can't wait for her to come back "very soon" as she said.

I also got to meet her and she was so sweet.

Swim Deep

Did anyone see Florence when Spector was one of her supports? That band is seriously amazing. It's like the male Lana. Everyone should go listen to them now! NOW! :haha:

Edited by Major Minus

marcwaffles

I bought it a couple of days ago. I checked it, the quality was the same as my YouTube rip of the song :dead:

Princess Zelda

I bought it a couple of days ago. I checked it, the quality was the same as my YouTube rip of the song :dead:

:lmao:

Heartlines would have been an appropriate theme song for the Olympics.

:legend: Way better than Muse's :ohno:.

I decided to download Ceremonials so I somewhat know the songs when I see her at the festival I'm going to

I saw her in Toronto on August 2nd. This concert was the most amazing time of my life. The whole thing was so surreal and unbelievable. It was my first time in Toronto on top of that so I had a wonderful vacation.

She has subdued her vocals slightly to accommodate her vocal cord injury but her slightly new singing style is great and I may even say better. It was one of the best vocal performances I have heard from her. The crowd was so into it. The 16000 person venue was sold out and the crowd screamed for her at any given chance.

Highlights: Seven Devils (the arrangement is fanfukcingtastic), Rabbit Heart, Breaking Down, Dog Days (the energy was unmatched and I love how she gets everyone to jump), Never Let Me Go, and No Light No Light. But really the whole thing was amazing.

As a side note: These hot, rich middle aged women behind me decided to have a ladies rock night out and commented on my hair (I dyed it Florence's color for the concert) and we made friends. They ended drunk and super into the show screaming and dancing along with me. Then they randomly pulled out a joint and asked me to join. They loved the show, as the rest of the crowd did obviously.

Also Florence and Isa hugging the little boy and making him cry with joy was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.

Just A Holy Fool

I saw her in Toronto on August 2nd. This concert was the most amazing time of my life. The whole thing was so surreal and unbelievable. It was my first time in Toronto on top of that so I had a wonderful vacation.

She has subdued her vocals slightly to accommodate her vocal cord injury but her slightly new singing style is great and I may even say better. It was one of the best vocal performances I have heard from her. The crowd was so into it. The 16000 person venue was sold out and the crowd screamed for her at any given chance.

Highlights: Seven Devils (the arrangement is fanfukcingtastic), Rabbit Heart, Breaking Down, Dog Days (the energy was unmatched and I love how she gets everyone to jump), Never Let Me Go, and No Light No Light. But really the whole thing was amazing.

As a side note: These hot, rich middle aged women behind me decided to have a ladies rock night out and commented on my hair (I dyed it Florence's color for the concert) and we made friends. They ended drunk and super into the show screaming and dancing along with me. Then they randomly pulled out a joint and asked me to join. They loved the show, as the rest of the crowd did obviously.

Also Florence and Isa hugging the little boy and making him cry with joy was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.

I had quite a few friends at that concert and they were raving about the energy. I've just recently started really listening to Florence and you feel the immense energy just listening to her, I can only imagine what the live experience is like. I am glad you liked Toronto! Its a beautiful city, I am moving downtown in a month after spending my whole life trapped out in the suburbs :)