• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

Really? How so?

The way she says "ground" is different. In the CD version there isn't the instrumental bit during it and it ends more abruptly.

Can someone make me a list of Florence's best unreleased songs? Thanks in advance! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this thread is dead :cryga:

Did anyone saw that Flo tweeted she's back to work with a photo of her with Isa at the piano? new Flo music omg :cryga:

By the way, does anyone here has Only If For A Night + No Light, No Light official instrumentals? :hor: thanks :party:

marcwaffles

OMG a new Florence song is featured in the latest trailer for The Great Gatsby! It's called 'Over The Love' and I think it's gonna part of the soundtrack! :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/great-gatsby-sneak-peek-trailer-gma-exclusive-18875523

Slightly longer trailer: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102190100003856

Edited by mcwf

omg it sounds ****ing AMAZING. better than "breath of life" did when i first heard its preview. holy ****.

it's soooooooooooooooo a paul epworth track, it sounds quite reminscent of skyfall (adele). i wonder if it's one of his three ceremonials outtakes (reunion, contours, no. 1 with a bullet). but hold ****, it sounds incredible

oops, never mind--it's called "over the love"

Edited by RDMP

omg Flo, Lana and Bey, all on the soundtrack + Sia, The xx and Gotye :nooo:

Over the love sounds AMAZING, flawless as always Flo :legend:

Candyroll

So amazing, the gatsby trailer was completely massive, she's so good, intrigued by Sia track she's the only one with a voice as flawless as flo