• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

Does FATM have any unreleased songs?

Yes! The most popular is 'Paper Massacre' and is equivalent to Out of Control/ We Are Plastic in terms of how hard people stan for it and are waiting for it to come out. :party:

Yes! The most popular is 'Paper Massacre' and is equivalent to Out of Control/ We Are Plastic in terms of how hard people stan for it and are waiting for it to come out. :party:

i want it so bad :cry:

we also have little donkey, halloween, my best dress, tear out my tongue, throwing bricks, and small hands

marcwaffles

Florence singing about balls near the end. I actually laughed pretty hard at this.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/florence--the-machine-spectrum-say-my-name/1416560/

She also performed a different arrangement for Spectrum. In my opinion its one her best performances of the song.

YESSSSS I couldn't get that song out of my head :rofl:

And her performance of Spectrum was absolutely stunning :saira:

i want it so bad :cry:

we also have little donkey, halloween, my best dress, tear out my tongue, throwing bricks, and small hands

My Best Dress is my FAVORITE. I can't. Halloween is also genius.

My Best Dress is my FAVORITE. I can't. Halloween is also genius.

i knooooow. i wish there were HQ versions of halloween, little donkey, my best dress, small hands, and throwing bricks.... :(

i knooooow. i wish there were HQ versions of halloween, little donkey, my best dress, small hands, and throwing bricks.... :(

I know! :omg: One day! :yes: I feel that Throwing Bricks is fairly HQ compared to the others though.

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS!

404590_514381965256787_1071095669_n.jpg

Exciting news! On 26th November FATM will release a two disc DVD called 'Ceremonials: Live', featuring parts of the Hackney and Royal Albert Hall gig on the first disc, and R1 Maida Vale, promotional and behind the scenes clips on the second. Available in deluxe and blu-ray.

NEWS!

Exciting news! On 26th November FATM will release a two disc DVD called 'Ceremonials: Live', featuring parts of the Hackney and Royal Albert Hall gig on the first disc, and R1 Maida Vale, promotional and behind the scenes clips on the second. Available in deluxe and blu-ray.

Source?

Ellie Goulding

NEWS!

Aren't these the extremely boring shows with no percussion :fat: Can't they just tape one of their concerts :cryga:

Aren't these the extremely boring shows with no percussion :fat: Can't they just tape one of their concerts :cryga:

I was thinking about they filming the consecutive shows at O2 arena later this year, or at the Coventry stadium, but I don't know... Maybe they'll surprise us.