Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Florence + the Machine

JPM

Featured Posts

marcwaffles

SWEET NOTHING (RADIO RIP) - Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch: http://www.mediafire.com/?2h1i5qrh33olrox

It's alright. And so generic :sick:

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMTT

• marcwaffles

• Memo

• Ellie Goulding

It's alright. And so generic :sick:

I don't think so! It's obviously a Calvin Harris track, sister of We Found Love and Where Have You Been, but the lyrics and Florence's voice make it different!

Sweet Nothing is great! I loved Feel So Close, Bounce and We'll Be Coming Back and this too. Although I think it's annoying how Calvin uses his formula over and over again...

Ellie Goulding

Her voice actually suits the song really well. I'm kind of surprised. It's not nearly as good as her other non-album songs (HIYA, BOL), but I like it.

Do you guys think this will be the direction of the new album? I remember her saying in a recent interview how she did the same style for the first two albums, but was ready to try something new. I think the album will at least have some songs like this :yes:

Edited by BIoody Mary

OMG SWEET NOTHING SLAYS MY LIFE Loved it, this will do until we get new Flo music in 2014... :laughga: Maybe she doesn't want to compete with SlayGa in 2013 :hor:

By the way, I made a Sweet Nothing cover because the official one is just a forest wallpaper with white text :laughga:

Hope you like it because I'm not very pleased with the result :crossed:

*fntx55.jpg

Edited by memomeedina

Totally forgot about this.. She's so drunk though :lmao:

Hahahaha that's what I thought too :rofl: She's done a lot of wandering around the stage aimlessly :toofunny:

inuborg

I haven't listened to Ceremonials in its entirety in long time. Guess no better time than present :party:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

More UK tour dates!

Dec 4 - Exeter, Westpoint

Dec 5 - London, O2 Arena

Dec 8 - Coventry, Ricoh Arena

Dec 9 - Aberdeen, AECC

Dec 10 - Liverpool, Echo Arena

Dec 12 - Dublin, The O2

I can't afford to go and have no one to go with but I might just get a ticket anyway.

marcwaffles

This thread is so dead :smh:

In other news, I decided that it was time to move on from my Florence set.

:rip: you will be missed :cry: