Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
12 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Ready For It has the killer pre-chorus though:bon:

Is that the 'in the middle of the night...in my dreams" part? I cant remmeber how the chorus goes? isnt it just instrumental?:cryga:

LePetitGAGABLover
8 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Is that the 'in the middle of the night...in my dreams" part? I cant remmeber how the chorus goes? isnt it just instrumental?:cryga:

Yeah, thats the pre chorus.:firega:

The chorus is just that horrible bass drop

sipthistea

So it was shot in Tokyo, Miami and London.

Then hope it's a good video, 'cause it seems like this waste of money is not delivering good videos. 

Thomas P
1 hour ago, aaron l said:

Music video aside, I'm one of the few that actually enjoys this song a bit. :gaysia:

I low key think it’s one of the best on the album, but I never say anything lest my head be bitten off.

im also one of the only people who doesn’t like Delicate, and I’m only so so about IDSB.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

She paid for G.U.Y. entirely sis

That was how many years ago? I thought so. The good gags have gotten lazy with music videos. 

Haroon

Reminds me of the movie 'Taken' :laughga: I'm not as excited for this one as I was for the previous 2 but hopefully she'll blow me away again anyway :excited2: Out of the 3 singles so far this one's my favourite though :flutter: 

Looks like a fun, simple music video. Honestly here for this after the multi million dollar budgets for the previous two :laughga:

TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Pre chorus is actually "I see how this is gonna go, touch me and you'll never be alone, island breeze with the lights down low, know one has to no"

And the chorus "In the middle of the night in my dreams... Are you ready for it"

TheFame Monster
45 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

That was how many years ago? I thought so. The good gags have gotten lazy with music videos. 

I can't believe it's been 4 years

Rudz Xinc
4 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Honestly looks like every other meaningless Taylor music video 

Is playing guitar in front of white backdrop has meaning? :oprah:

Look at those clowns

LetsGetHigh
4 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Is playing guitar in front of white backdrop has meaning? :oprah:

Because that's the only scene in Million Reasons right? If you don't get a meaning and value after watching the music video then I'd go back to school and build my analysis skills. Also, this is off topic. Your intention of trying to anger me in some way by replying about Gaga has failed, good luck next time. :laughga:

Archived