💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Camila Cabello - 'Camila'

Music

Featured Posts

migamiga
20 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Why are short albums the new thing? Do they attract acclaim?

people don't have the attention span to listen to a +12 track album- especially if its a new artist and people just wanna check it out

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

ok but wait why is the radio edit of NBTS actually longer than the original version? :toofunny:

OT: decent debut album. Havana and all the promo singles hyped me up but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would. Maybe that'll change over time. Solid songs but most of them really rely on the production and can't really go wrong with Frank Dukes. Hats off to her team though. They really did a good job- converted me to a casual fan :applause:

I think my fav non single is In the Dark rn

DiscoHeaven23

I really like it

A year ago i was not into Camila. I thought she was a mean girl. 

But "Crying in the Club" got me into her and then I think she was humbled after her songs didn't chart well. (And then obvi Havana ended up doing well)

Favorites: 

All These Years

Havana

Into It

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Taylorrgh

The album is great. Amazing vocals just an awesome banger.

faves

1) consequences 

2) inside out

3) Havana 

4) real friends 

5) all these years 

27monster27

Is the duplicate song maybe supposed to be like the Angel Down work tape? Kind of like a special extra if you buy a deluxe version of the album? Just a thought.

he/him/his

Guest bostonGUY

So proud for her after seeing so many hateful comments on Tumblr when she announced her departure from 5H (I'm not a fan of 5H I was curious of the reaction and most of it was disgustingly hateful)

Get them coins, turned me into a casual fan

ordinarynam1310

The album is an easy listen. The music okay, and it's less Latin-flavored than I expected. I was hoping for more songs like Havana. 

Her voice sounds great, the songs are catchy and the ballads are emotional but I'm not very satisfied tbh

codymonster

It was a good album! “Consequences” is such a ****ing good song. Probably my favourite on the album. Second favourite is “Into It”

Monsterish

I already finished my first listen of the album and I'd like to write something :happy:

- I like the Shakira's vibes all over the album :yay:
- It's not an ambitious album debut like The Fame, but kind of personal in lyrics and melodies
- The number of tracks and its duration is OK
- The last part of the album is a little bit boring :triggered:
- Not including Crying In The Club (aka pop-disco electronic bop, in spite of the flop is Sia's Green Light) and I Have Questions (aka the wasted powerful and emotional ballad) was a MESS :grr:
- Inside Out and Real Friends are childish and urggghhh... :saladga:
- I missed a whole track in spanish :toofunny:
- My Top 3 songs: Never Be The Same, Havana & Consequences :nails: If I had to add the new songs, maybe I'd choose All These Years and Something's Gotta Give

The qualification is a 65 yet, I need to listen the album several times...

Never Be The Same: I love this rasp of hers :wub: Definitely the best song in the album, it sets up the whole idea for what are we going to listen next.

All These Years: It's ok, I like the fact that she sings happily even after this kind of breakup. :P

She Loves Control: What a bop! It's gonna be a massive summer hit! I was surprised when I read that Skrillex co-wrote and produced the track. Totally out of what he usually does.

Havana: Still loving this one, it's the song that made her immortal. :wub:

Inside Out: It's not bad, but it's not good either. A bit immature I'd say. At least it fits nicely into the tracklist.

Consequences: A powerful ballad, some kind of nostalgia that evolves into rage in the climax.

Real Friends: I don't understand why this one is hated THAT much. Personally I find it really cool and beautifully structured. I can totally relate to the lyrics, too.  :tongue:

Something's Gotta Give: Another sample of heartbreak given in a more confident way than "Consequences". Great, sensational ballad, one of the highlights of the album.

In The Dark: It's a nice, smooth RnB track, one of the most radio friendly cuts in here.

Into It: Sexy with clever production. Cool song and a possible future single.

Gagaplayer315

Never be the same , Havana, inside out, in the dark and into it are my favorites. She loves control is a total bop but it's basically DIC 2.0

cellFJ6.gif

nattuggla

Next to the already pre-album released songs I like She Loves Control and Something's Gotta Give! I have the give the album a few more listens to completely judge it but I think it is a good album.

Archived