Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

omg...its awful

Hide contents

I didnt hear it, but I'm sure it is

listen to it, then u can say its awful and your opinion will have more relevance!

monsterdino
14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

listen to it, then u can say its awful and your opinion will have more relevance!

it's what i think and it's my opinion therefore it is relevant, atleast for me

tumblr_inline_p2bcqjYDMh1v9hwv2_540.jpg

andy232000

if someone has the album download pm me pls!

edit: Listening to the album. I was expecting a lot more bops ala Havana or CITC. It was mostly ballads and mid-tempo, IDK how to feel about that. 

anyway, this is what I think of the album. Its a decent debut album. It has a good cohesion both sonically and conceptually. Keeping the songs around 2:40-3:00 was a good idea because it avoids the listener to get bored. however, some of the songs still fall apart by the middle so it goes to say that Camila could have picked songs that held better on their own. She definitely picked the best for the singles, both lead, and promo, HOWEVER, I personally think leads should not always be the best of the album, otherwise whats there to look for? The album itself also suffers from a tracklisting disaster. She grouped all the good songs at the beginning, so by the second half the album starts to fall flat. I felt the same thing with Joanne. all the more upbeat songs were the first 5-6 from the beginning. However, the songs are not terrible, rather good or at the very least decent, so the "falling" is not that much of a strike but it is noticeable. She should have kept I Have Questions and CITC tbh. Those two could replace some not so good songs that feel like fillers. 

Never Be The Same 8/10

All These Years 7/10

She Loves Control 8.5/10

Havanna 8/10

Inside Out 5.5/10

Consequences 6.5/10

Real Friends 5.5

Something´s Gotta Give 5.5/10

In the Dark 5/10

Into It 6/10 

GagaStefi
2 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Seriously. Loved both CITC and I Have Questions, even OMG (which is an unpopular opinion :poot:)

She could have included the Havana Remix as well :diane:,  instead of the Never be the Same radio edit. 

It’s the ‘bonus track’ on the target exclusive version :toofunny: 

Monsterish

I'm hype and afraid of listening this album...  :laughga:

She screwed up I Have Questions (a fcking powerful ballad with her broken voice :cryga:) and Crying In The Club (it's like Green Light but written by Sia :triggered:) aka the real bops of the album

I'll listen it in a few hours, btw :excited2:

SpeechIess

It honestly sounds like a 5H reject, and I know that sounds a tad harsh, but it really has that 5h sound, the songs sound the same, kind of let down but, we'll see.

16 minutes ago, isiahunking said:

It honestly sounds like a 5H reject, and I know that sounds a tad harsh, but it really has that 5h sound, the songs sound the same, kind of let down but, we'll see.

how do all of the songs sound the same?

there are 2 slow ballads, 2 pop ballads, 3 mid-tempos and 3 uptempo pop tracks..

FRANK1991

quickly listened to the whole thing

not much going on

I want bangers!

Into it stands out 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived