Morphine Prince 110,033 Posted January 10, 2018 Share Posted January 10, 2018 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted January 10, 2018 Share Posted January 10, 2018 YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DACA IS SAVED FEDERAL JUDGES KNO DE WEYYY This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OracleMonster 1,735 Posted January 10, 2018 Share Posted January 10, 2018 I don’t think this means much unfortunately Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted January 10, 2018 Share Posted January 10, 2018 I'll stop things for a while until the injonction ends/gets overruled, but hopefully this makes Trump fume Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted January 10, 2018 Share Posted January 10, 2018 Jesus, I have no idea how he'll respond to this ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
En_Sabah_Nur 9,366 Posted January 10, 2018 Share Posted January 10, 2018 1 minute ago, Lion Heart said: Jesus, I have no idea how he'll respond to this Twitter rant of course! Egypt. W Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.