Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Pastor admits to sexual assault, gets standing ovation from church


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Whispering said:

Memphis is very diverse. They also vote for Democrats.

You can find crazy religious people in every big city. 

Yah, but still, can't trust much of one of the state considered as bible belt.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering
43 minutes ago, Sailor said:

But why? Click bait much?

There's gotta be more to this. :triggered:

Pastors are creepy as all hell though so it doesn't surprise me. :emma:

Not click bait...it's real. He was her youth pastor. Drove her out to a dark remote area, instead of driving her home. She told the leaders of the church and they covered it up. Now, the church he is at is giving him standing ovations for fessing up. :smh:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Diamonster

I can't even believe this :saladga: standing ovation? How brainwashed do you have to be 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Yah, but still, can't trust much of one of the state considered as bible belt.

They vote Democratic. They are liberal and diverse. Big cities, especially ones with large minority populations, are VASTLY different than the rural areas.

You will find more backwards thinkers in upstate New York. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

Is there a video of this???

 

It doesnt surprise me something like this would happen for a pastor to molest...

 

But to get a standing ovation????

 

Why do i have a feeling this is one of those situations that the title and description dramatizes what actually happened? (Even if what happened was still bad) 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
11 hours ago, Whispering said:

They vote Democratic. They are liberal and diverse. Big cities, especially ones with large minority populations, are VASTLY different than the rural areas.

You will find more backwards thinkers in upstate New York. 

?... Rochester/Buffalo/Syracuse and all the townships around them are pretty much rural...really Mello, low crime...

Memphis=criminal land..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering
2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

?... Rochester/Buffalo/Syracuse and all the townships around them are pretty much rural...really Mello, low crime...

Memphis=criminal land..

I was referring to more rural areas. Throw Albany in and you just pinpointed the Democratic cities surrounded by a sea of red Republican areas. Those are the areas I was talking about. (Just an example, btw, as you can find rural conservative areas in every state...not just NY) 

I also was referencing the area's political ideology and diversity. The crime rate has nothing to do with this discussion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
39 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I was referring to more rural areas. Throw Albany in and you just pinpointed the Democratic cities surrounded by a sea of red Republican areas. Those are the areas I was talking about. (Just an example, btw, as you can find rural conservative areas in every state...not just NY) 

I also was referencing the area's political ideology and diversity. The crime rate has nothing to do with this discussion. 

I'm not seeing any correlation between voting preference and sexual abuse.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

I'm not seeing any correlation between voting preference and sexual abuse.

I'm not seeing any correlation between sexual abuse and being in the "Bible Belt" or southern states either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lion Heart

Jesus Christ

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
8 hours ago, Whispering said:

I'm not seeing any correlation between sexual abuse and being in the "Bible Belt" or southern states either. 

Me neither... sexual abuse is a crime... not regional or political.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whispering
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

Me neither... sexual abuse is a crime... not regional or political.

Exactly. The same holds true for ignorant people that will make excuses for the abusers or victim blame- you can find ignorance in every state or region. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...