life

Gaga wants Oprah for president

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Honestly, why not? Just because someone is/was an celebrity doesnt mean they cant be a good president. America got trump now. Oprah is better.

Would a person who has more experience and would be in politics longer be better ? yea! of course. If I had to choose I would not vote her either (if there is a better choice)

But hey- atleast this means improvement.

I think Gaga tweeted this to rebel against  Trump. (and she probably likes Oprah)

THIS!

2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

A video for every single? That’s got my vote 

Gaga after seeing this post : One single per era? That's got my vote.

DaftFameMonster

I can't with how seriously you all are taking this tweet. :saladga: Humour has truly died. 

Lemonade

“She’s Got My Vote” - lead single for LG6/Oprah’s campaign promotional single confirmed for release September 2020

pink sushi
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Woops, looks like she’s losing.

Hillary suffered the same fate. 

The Gaga curse. :laughga:

NCgaga

Oh God. Just because Oprah is super likeable and admirable, doesn’t mean she would be a good president. But I could def see her winning in a backlash election against Trump. 

hoeslay

I mean Oprah would make for a great President's moral compass and she'd be perfect for it in theory but...as much as we love her I don't want another president without political experience thanks 

tomsches

She wants to vote for her without knowing what her political positions would be? I don't know but that kind of disappoints me. Seems like she just voted for Hillary because she's a woman.

Naor Daniel

I hate when Gaga goes directly into politics and I don't agree with automatically supporting Oprah without knowing ANY of her political views, ideology and practicals. 

But... Almost 200k likes for a tweet. So I'm happy for my queen. 

Archived