Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Animal rights activists to protest against the meat dress

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Debithius

I had to comment on that page with my fake account and I am waiting for the response.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hallonkola

Omg one person is even talking about taking a day off from work :laughga: it was like 8 years ago lol, just let it go. This is honestly embarrassing for my country :saladga:

DiscoStyx
11 hours ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

I'm really into animal rights and wish Gaga didn't wear fur or meat, but this is beyond crazy and stupid. They're making themselves look like Westboro Baptist Church or something. :awkney:

I'm an activist myself and agree with this. At best it'd been understandable right after she did it, not 8 years after.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Bellatrix
21 hours ago, Debithius said:

I had to comment on that page with my fake account and I am waiting for the response.

What a tragic response you got. "She still eats meat". She's not the only pop star who does that, but I didn't see them protesting on their concerts. Their logic is sad. :interestinga:

DoremonLove

I always wished that i stanned gaga in that era this ppl are giving me that feeling:diane:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Cassidyfal

Meanwhile - Lady Gaga is taking care of her "Sweet Peas" aka horses and dogs that live in a heavenly land and get treated way better than humans.

Archived