💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga dissed on WorldStar (Instagram)

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

You are worried about World Star Hiphop, a website dedicated to posting videos of people getting jumped and beat up?

seriously?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

You are worried about World Star Hiphop, a website dedicated to posting videos of people getting jumped and beat up?

seriously?

I'm not worried, I'm just observing what the GP (well, stupid teens) says about Gaga and I thought it was interesting enough to be a thread 

Ashley

Who cares? There’s negative comments on Gaga’s own posts, on other celebrities posts. It’s not thread-worthy.

Gaga Lazuli

Im looking through the comments and most of the hating ones are from 12 years old lmaooo

Little Monsters Torture Me

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, LGQOP said:

Im looking through the comments and most of the hating ones are from 12 years old lmaooo

it's always the same.. guess we can't blame them, we've been though that. They just have to grow

1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I'm not worried, I'm just observing what the GP (well, stupid teens) says about Gaga and I thought it was interesting enough to be a thread 

Stupid teens. :trollga:

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

when I say I'm a rap listener I'm talking about Kanye West, Drake, Kendrick Lamar and other artists that are actual artists. But even 'em are not as considered as trashy rappers (Migos, Lil Yachty, Lil Pump, 21 Savage, XXXtentation...).

Reveal hidden contents

even though I might at times listen to some trashy rappers, I know their worth and I don't focus on lyrics or whatever and it doesn't remain in my long term playlist

True, but you forgot Kodak Black! He’s like the definition of utter TRASH! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Doot said:

seriously?

ikr lmao, that part of the culture of the new teens is stupid and dumb af lmao, millenials are trash

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PanPikus

Not bad for a fad :bon:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Inferno

I believe there are positive comments as well? That being said, urban consumers don't particularly care for or pay attention to Lady Gaga. Its been that way for a very long time. She fits no space within the urban landscape which imo plays a role into why she hasn't been able to come out on top in so long in an era where urban and urban tinged music is largely dominating.

Archived