Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GRAMMYs: "Gaga changed music forever"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

She changed music for like 3 years, let's not kid ourselves 

no offense to your saltiness over gaga but she literally stepped the music & videography UP, and thats capitalized for a reason. literally nothing was the same after her, she is not the force she used to be but certainly the change she brought to the scene was not just for 3 years

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

No.They copied his post from the Gaga one. Don't get it twisted.

but jay z's post was uploaded 3 days ago, when gaga's post was uploaded today :stalkga:

17 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

but jay z's post was uploaded 3 days ago, when gaga's post was uploaded today :stalkga:

fine:grr:

Born To Slay
36 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

no offense to your saltiness over gaga but she literally stepped the music & videography UP, and thats capitalized for a reason. literally nothing was the same after her, she is not the force she used to be but certainly the change she brought to the scene was not just for 3 years

The effects of that explosion died out. Can u really look at pop music in the last few years and say you still feel the effect of Gaga? Cause I don't see it. 

7 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The effects of that explosion died out. Can u really look at pop music in the last few years and say you still feel the effect of Gaga? Cause I don't see it. 

well the effects not that obvious but she made long videos a thing, its there still, this dark vide?? its there still, i mean her effect in the music is not that visible now because its been assimilated. plus the music is generic nowadays so theres no effect of no artist imo

MANiCURE1295
7 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Without albums like "The Fame", "The END" and "808's and Heartbreak" there would never be pop music like there is now. Those albums brought synth pop in the forefront. Do you seriously think Calvin Harris, Zedd and other DJs like Kygo and Bloodpop would have success without those artists paving the way. Lets not even forget the direct impact Gaga had on music and fashion for the first 5 years of her career. Everyone was still chasing her. Maybe the similarities aren't as visible but we wouldn't have a lot of the synth/EDM music charting like we do now without those artists pushing the envelope and introducing this type of music into mainstream radio.

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

well the effects not that obvious but she made long videos a thing, its there still, this dark vide?? its there still, i mean her effect in the music is not that visible now because its been assimilated. plus the music is generic nowadays so theres no effect of no artist imo

2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Without albums like "The Fame", "The END" and "808's and Heartbreak" there would never be pop music like there is now. Those albums brought synth pop in the forefront. Do you seriously think Calvin Harris, Zedd and other DJs like Kygo and Bloodpop would have success without those artists paving the way. Lets not even forget the direct impact Gaga had on music and fashion for the first 5 years of her career. Everyone was still chasing her. Maybe the similarities aren't as visible but we wouldn't have a lot of the synth/EDM music charting like we do now without those artists pushing the envelope and introducing this type of music into mainstream radio.

Hmm, I guess u guys r right. 

Fame IV
55 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

She changed music and fashion forever. 

A Star is Born ⭐

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

So why did you only give her 6 Grammy's? :fthis:

"Only"? :saladga:

Rudz Xinc
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"Only"? :saladga:

She deserves more and in major categories. Not those un-televised wins.

Look at those clowns

MANiCURE1295
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Hmm, I guess u guys r right. 

Thank you for actually acknowledging when you might not have come to the same conclusion as me. It’s very rare on the internet for someone to actually admit that ****. Thanks man :) we Stan an influential artist, it is what it is

Woolfsmck

I Mumble stuff

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived