đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GRAMMYs: "Gaga changed music forever"

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

Then why don't they give her more Grammys?

tenor.gif?itemid=5217802

Anyway she better win what's she's nominated for or they're cancelled :nails:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

I swear to god if they don’t give her that Grammy after using her as publicity :saladga:

The voters aren't affiliated with the advertising, so this literally has 0 impact on a win or loss. 

That being said, they better give her that Grammy. Joanne deserves it.

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaMyBlood95

Obviously, and she is changing it over and over again!

When will the others :whitney:

ModernEcstasy

And I fear that she will never achieve this again. 

I am not trying to start an argument, it’s just my opinion and the way I’m feeling. But for me, she’s slowly becoming a non-event. Her music no longer excites me and her album rollouts have become boring. 

IllusionLover

If they don't give her those 2 Grammys, we'll go there and we'll burn the MSG and then the whole Rec Academy with all the critics inside there

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Decodekid said:

I swear to god if they don’t give her that Grammy after using her as publicity :saladga:

...you mean like they did with Kendrick, Beyoncé, etc. for album of the year? :laughga: the Grammy’s are unbothered.

Jewels n Drugs

"No matter the odds" omG THEYRE NOT GIVING IT TO HER GOODBYE

Hope im wrong tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Ziggy
13 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

And I fear that she will never achieve this again. 

I am not trying to start an argument, it’s just my opinion and the way I’m feeling. But for me, she’s slowly becoming a non-event. Her music no longer excites me and her album rollouts have become boring. 

...did ARTPOP’s bore you? Because otherwise you’re just talking about Joanne which I don’t think is fair to base an opinion that insinuates this has been long-forming for you. Joanne is clearly an outlier and not her larger direction lol I’m just curious 

joemayzzin

in all honesty, its aways great to hear our fav being praised though :wub: (even if they use the same caption for other artists :stalkga:) but hopefully she can snatch at least one or both grammy's cause of it being held in her hometown of NYC :golfclap:

ZiggyZiggs

:air: at everybody on here saying 'watch her being snubbed after using her for promo and views' 

ya'll should understand it's out of their hands now. the only thing they can do is tweet about her and put her face on their billboards. cuz their part is over. Now the 13,000+ Academy members decides who wins lol. this is them (and her label) campaigning for Gaga, clearly they want her to win. Now its in the hands of the producers, mixers, other artists. hopefully they all vote for her and not Ed.

iCpro
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

She changed music for like 3 years, let's not kid ourselves 

She did more than that, she brought art back into pop. After her rise artists began making big videos again, utilising fashion, and in general putting on a full show again. 

People gave her loads of **** for trying to combine art and pop in 2013, but they didn’t realise she already did it 4 years ago :firega:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Slayer

What a nice thing to say. Too bad it was in past tense. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived