Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

Inb4 MR or The Cure

cCPh3fg.gif

I'd rather have a new song or a joanne medley or a new never performed on television song from joanne if you know what I am saying :hor:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Teal Ambition

I'm ready to sing my heart out to the Grammy nominated song from the Grammy nominated album. 

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

aaron l
1 minute ago, mister max said:

Inb4 MR or The Cure

cCPh3fg.gif

I'd rather have a new song or a joanne medley or a new never performed on television song from joanne if you know what I am saying :hor:

At least we know it won't be The Cure if it's said to be a track from the album.

gagagoogoose
16 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Joanne Medley is coming

image.jpg

"Million Reasons" (KVR remix) 

"Million Reasons" (Toy Armada Club Mix)

"Million Reasons" (Andrelli remix) 

"Million Reasons" (Barry Harris Club Mix)

"Million Reasons" (Liam Keegan Remix)

"Million Reasons" (U-Go-Boy Remix)

9o0SOow.gif 

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, jvckk said:

Set to perform a track from her GRAMMY-nominated album, Joanne (Best Pop Vocal Album), six-time GRAMMY winner Lady Gaga is also nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance ("Million Reasons").

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180104005456/en/GRAMMY®-Nominees-Childish-Gambino-Lady-Gaga-Big

Oooooh I'm excited

Some justice for Joanne and the singles that got away :pray:

pedrohemg

I really prefer another performance of MR than The Cure. But she could choose another song from Joanne tbh.

erfaan

I feel like a really epic, raw, emotional performance including a quick piano snippet of PI and then a full version of MR would be great.

Something like the AMA setting, beautiful stripped back gown, long blonde hair, over the top piano

If she wins the grammy, she should totally announce a new record or single too. That's wishful thinking. 

Sneaky Oliver

Get ready for the world wide premiere of ... HEY GIRL LIVE FEAT FLORENCE :giveup:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

FalsePromise

Happy she'll be there and perform (probably Million Reasons), less happy she'll probably be dressed in some country inspired sh*t. BUT I could be wrong, maybe she releases a new single or something from ASIB soundtrack :3 But PLEASE NO THE CURE!!! I can't stand that basicness :x

Archived