news

Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
17 hours ago, Hoss said:

LISTEN UP FATS!

23XYTkd-PuWfWWXxnnpR_gpEQ8Ggl2Kk79rCPAbm

Gaga will NOT be performing Million Reasons or The Cure. The songs (despite their amazingness) have run their course. She has performed them at least 6 or 7 times on live television and they know it has already had its peak because they already did their promotional campaign for it (MR peaked at #2 on the Hot 100 & The Cure at #19 with ZERO promotion so we good fam). Gaga and her team know that and have something else planned. Here is what I think Gaga will perform at the Grammys:

1. She will perform a medley of Joanne. The setlist would likely be something like this;  Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion, then a mashup of Angel Down/Million Reasons. This setlist would be a good way to showcase the album's diversity and give it even more exposure to viewers. This would be a PERFECT way to close out the era and snatch that Grammy. She almost has it on lock at this point, I mean the GRAMMYs used her on a promotional poster and she is performing. And I also think Joanne has a good chance of winning. The quality speaks for itself.

2. After the medley, Gaga will announce something about the new album. Similar to the way she announced Born This Way when she accepted the VMA for Bad Romance. She will announce either the title, release date, or say something like "the lead single of my new album is dropping tonight at midnight". Something is coming soon and no one can deny that. Gaga has been in the studio constantly lately and releasing an album during this quarter would be a perfect way to promote ASIB and The Vegas Residency. Plus look at her Instagram. All these new looks are too flawless to be just for fun looks. Sneaky lil bitch has likely been shooting the album photo shoot right in front of our faces and we're too delusional to realize. Bookmark me fatties :bon:

P.S. I've been lurking GagaDaily for about six years now so I know the tea. I joined a few months ago but have never really posted. I've Been a Gaga stan since 2008 and counting. (That also made me realize that it is the tenth year anniversary of The Fame and Gaga's career so an album is 100% coming this year!!!)

giphy.gif

IsqReNF.gif

I look forward to spilling more tea on this cult site in the near future. :lolly:

Ooh sis, the effort. But, they said she's performing "a track from her Grammy-nom..." , so no medley imo :bon:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ooh sis, the effort. But, they said she's performing "a track from her Grammy-nom..." , so no medley imo :bon:

I’ve learned after all these years of being a Gaga stan to not go by what was originally said. :neyde: Plans can change and I have a feeling she has something more exciting up her sleeve than a single album track, but I’m no insider so I could be wrong (but probably not) ;)

Inferno
4 hours ago, Hoss said:

I’ve learned after all these years of being a Gaga stan to not go by what was originally said. :neyde: Plans can change and I have a feeling she has something more exciting up her sleeve than a single album track, but I’m no insider so I could be wrong (but probably not) ;)

A medley would be the showcase the album needs in terms of exposure for further sales and streaming, etc but I dont think medleys are really her forte though. Her Bowie medley a few years ago was pretty bad imo and the superbowl was just an A+ effort. I think it'd be in her best interest to focus on one song to make a supremely on point performance. Just to give the era its last hurrah and seal it. Rather than like rush through several songs for promo.

6 minutes ago, Inferno said:

A medley would be the showcase the album needs in terms of exposure for further sales and streaming, etc but I dont think medleys are really her forte though. Her Bowie medley a few years ago was pretty bad imo and the superbowl was just an A+ effort. I think it'd be in her best interest to focus on one song to make a supremely on point performance. Just to give the era its last hurrah and seal it. Rather than like rush through several songs for promo.

I agree with you with the first part, but performing one song would be too boring and safe unless it was something new, even Joanne I would be fine with.

Inferno
5 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I agree with you with the first part, but performing one song would be too boring and safe unless it was something new, even Joanne I would be fine with.

I mean I agree, but in my head my ideal performance would be her fine tuning and curating something as showstopping as her 2009 VMA performance. Just with a track from Joanne be it the title or John Wayne or whatever honestly. If she does one song I just want her to really go all out with it rather than just sitting there on a stool like she did for Million Reasons at the 2016 AMA's. Not that I hate that performance or anything, just ideally i'd like this grammy performance to represent where shes going next which to me is hopefully back to her original theatrics (just more refined than the ARTPOP/BTW eras).

duckworth
13 hours ago, Hoss said:

I’ve learned after all these years of being a Gaga stan to not go by what was originally said.

As much as I’d want a Joanne medley, that b*tch is spontaneous af. We’ll never really know what she’ll do even with years of following and close observation. 

We can only wait. :pray:

DronningSirikit

Im here for a medly of Million Reasons and Dancin In Circle. First classy on the piano then slutty in the circle:staymad:

If she will do a medley it will be; 'CALL ME JOANNE', Diamond Heart, A-YO, John Wayne and Joanne tbh. :lolly:

If she does one song it will be 'Joanne'.

-

She already did a medley on VSFS with A-YO and John Wayne. She did promote Joanne the song many times and it would make sense since it's the title track. Diamond Heart is a great opener, she seems to like it and it deserves more promo.

Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons got their moment and are known. DiC wouldn't be a good song for the Grammys imo. She doesn't really like to perform Sinner's Prayer it seems. Hey Girl would only work if she did a performance with Florence. Come To Mama is more a stand alone song since it has a strong message, same with Angel Down. The Cure isn't from Joanne. Just Another Day and Grigio Girls are deluxe tracks so most likely won't make it (I would be here for Grigio Girls tho).

HiddenWeirdo
On 10.1.2018 at 12:29 AM, Inferno said:

When did we decide to define that innovative, clever and beautiful performance as bad ?!

first the "Perfect Illusion haters" and now the "David Bowie tribute haters" :icega: 

At this point I'm waiting for you all to hate the superbowl performance one day

tumblr_m42vhjJdP11qgne6ko7_250.gif

What about just wait and see? I know you guys really love those theories but you’ll eventually get disappointed. 

Inferno
On 1/11/2018 at 4:24 PM, HiddenWeirdo said:

When did we decide to define that innovative, clever and beautiful performance as bad ?!

first the "Perfect Illusion haters" and now the "David Bowie tribute haters" :icega: 

At this point I'm waiting for you all to hate the superbowl performance one day

tumblr_m42vhjJdP11qgne6ko7_250.gif

It was just too rushed and messy for me. Her intentions were authentic but it didn't work.

On 1/4/2018 at 7:02 AM, Teal Ambition said:

I'm ready to sing my heart out to the Grammy nominated song from the Grammy nominated album. 

giphy.gif

Me when Gaga screams, "Hey Girl can you hear me?" and Florence walks out. 

Archived