Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Kimblue
1 minute ago, cold heartedpop said:

Jonny said he’s gonna be playing with Gaga for the Grammys so that rules out a million reasons solo performance right??!:giveup:

That’s kinda what I think.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

That’s kinda what I think.

Perfect Illusion slayage is coming :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

LISTEN UP FATS!

23XYTkd-PuWfWWXxnnpR_gpEQ8Ggl2Kk79rCPAbm

Gaga will NOT be performing Million Reasons or The Cure. The songs (despite their amazingness) have run their course. She has performed them at least 6 or 7 times on live television and they know it has already had its peak because they already did their promotional campaign for it (MR peaked at #2 on the Hot 100 & The Cure at #19 with ZERO promotion so we good fam). Gaga and her team know that and have something else planned. Here is what I think Gaga will perform at the Grammys:

1. She will perform a medley of Joanne. The setlist would likely be something like this;  Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion, then a mashup of Angel Down/Million Reasons. This setlist would be a good way to showcase the album's diversity and give it even more exposure to viewers. This would be a PERFECT way to close out the era and snatch that Grammy. She almost has it on lock at this point, I mean the GRAMMYs used her on a promotional poster and she is performing. And I also think Joanne has a good chance of winning. The quality speaks for itself.

2. After the medley, Gaga will announce something about the new album. Similar to the way she announced Born This Way when she accepted the VMA for Bad Romance. She will announce either the title, release date, or say something like "the lead single of my new album is dropping tonight at midnight". Something is coming soon and no one can deny that. Gaga has been in the studio constantly lately and releasing an album during this quarter would be a perfect way to promote ASIB and The Vegas Residency. Plus look at her Instagram. All these new looks are too flawless to be just for fun looks. Sneaky lil bitch has likely been shooting the album photo shoot right in front of our faces and we're too delusional to realize. Bookmark me fatties :bon:

P.S. I've been lurking GagaDaily for about six years now so I know the tea. I joined a few months ago but have never really posted. I've Been a Gaga stan since 2008 and counting. (That also made me realize that it is the tenth year anniversary of The Fame and Gaga's career so an album is 100% coming this year!!!)

giphy.gif

IsqReNF.gif

I look forward to spilling more tea on this cult site in the near future. :lolly:

zakariah
8 minutes ago, Hoss said:

LISTEN UP FATS!

Gaga will NOT be performing Million Reasons or The Cure. The songs (despite their amazingness) have run their course. She has performed them at least 6 or 7 times on live television and they know it has already had its peak because they already did their promotional campaign for it (MR peaked at #2 on the Hot 100 & The Cure at #19 with ZERO promotion so we good fam). Gaga and her team know that and have something else planned. Here is what I think Gaga will perform at the Grammys:

1. She will perform a medley of Joanne. The setlist would likely be something like this;  Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion, then a mashup of Angel Down/Million Reasons. This setlist would be a good way to showcase the album's diversity and give it even more exposure to viewers. This would be a PERFECT way to close out the era and snatch that Grammy. She almost has it on lock at this point, I mean the GRAMMYs used her on a promotional poster and she is performing. And I also think Joanne has a good chance of winning. The quality speaks for itself.

2. After the medley, Gaga will announce something about the new album. Similar to the way she announced Born This Way when she accepted the VMA for Bad Romance. She will announce either the title, release date, or say something like "the lead single of my new album is dropping tonight at midnight". Something is coming soon and no one can deny that. Gaga has been in the studio constantly lately and releasing an album during this quarter would be a perfect way to promote ASIB and The Vegas Residency. Plus look at her Instagram. All these new looks are too flawless to be just for fun looks. Sneaky lil bitch has likely been shooting the album photo shoot right in front of our faces and we're too delusional to realize. Bookmark me fatties :bon:

P.S. I've been lurking GagaDaily for about six years now so I know the tea. I joined a few months ago but have never really posted. I've Been a Gaga stan since 2008 and counting. (That also made me realize that it is the tenth year anniversary of The Fame and Gaga's career so an album is 100% coming this year!!!)

giphy.gif

IsqReNF.gif

I look forward to spilling more tea on this cult site in the near future. :lolly:

I sure hope you're right, skinny legend.

Also, is that you in your profile pic? If so, thanks for cutting my eyes with your jawline.

1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

I sure hope you're right, skinny legend.

Also, is that you in your profile pic? If so, thanks for cutting my eyes with your jawline.

Yes it is! Thank you 

150.gif

zakariah
2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Yes it is! Thank you 

150.gif

SsczIm1.jpg?1

Spoiler

Just kidding, i'm very pure :pray: 

ArtGagaPop
15 minutes ago, Hoss said:

LISTEN UP FATS!

Gaga will NOT be performing Million Reasons or The Cure. The songs (despite their ) have run their course. She has performed them at least 6 or 7 times on live television and they know it has already had its peak because they already did their promotional campaign for it (MR peaked at #2 on the Hot 100 & The Cure at #19 with ZERO promotion so we good fam).

Wow, if only these could be true :poot:

sethrb101
38 minutes ago, Hoss said:

LISTEN UP FATS!

giphy.gif

IsqReNF.gif

I hope this slayage is accurate. :giveup: And welcome to the site officially...

#Gaga2020

Pacify Him
3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

What do you mean? the grammys are in 20 days :poot:

:air: Thought it was nights ago

I’m getting on your nerves

Edge Of Venus

It's more than obvious that she's performing the title track as a closure of the Joanne era. 

Archived