đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

She needs to win BOTH awards and then she is introduced like “And now, Premiering her brand new single, Tonight’s winner of Best Pop Vocal album and best Pop solo performance. Ladyyyyy Gagaaaaa”

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

She needs to win BOTH awards and then she is introduced like “And now, Premiering her brand new single, Tonight’s winner of Best Pop Vocal album and best Pop solo performance. Ladyyyyy Gagaaaaa”

Can you imagine?! I’d die on the spot, that would be incredible. 

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Can you imagine?! I’d die on the spot, that would be incredible. 

She has missed so many opportunities like this in recent years. I need the next era to go perfectly. 

S0436

I doubt she will release a new album until late this year, so I hardly think she will sing a new song 10 months in advance lol.  It will be Joanne or MR with new arrangements.

Bolkins

The level of promo they’re giving Gaga for this year’s show makes me feel even more sure about her winning something, I don’t see why they’d put so much focus on her unless they’re positioning her appearance to be a highlight and it would be a bit of a downer if she didn’t win anything. In terms of what song she’s going to do I’m not sure, I feel like it will be a medley with V Joanne visuals and will basically wrap up the era publicly. 

Not the bore worms!

ArtGagaPop

Is the show only being promoted by all these gaga posters or are they diffrent posters with other artists also?
Edit: nvm i found others too :poot:

MaryJaneHolland
41 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I need the next era to go perfectly. 

Your hunty ass can keep on dreaming

kJHumAc.gif

DonnieDarko
37 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I doubt she will release a new album until late this year, so I hardly think she will sing a new song 10 months in advance lol.  It will be Joanne or MR with new arrangements.

Late this year? ASIB is being released late this year. So, either there’s a new album or an ep coming  very soon, which is highly doubtful or there is a new album coming in 2019. 

FalsePromise
On 1/7/2018 at 6:29 AM, Peter Griffin said:

guys she will perform i like it rough!!!!!

I'd drop dead :ladyhaha: She'll probably never even release something as good as I Like It Rough tho :saladga::(

Sammyharper

Don’t know what this means but Johnny good, one of her guitar players updates his insta story and showed a picture of a guitar he’s gonna he using for the Grammys, it was a white bass guitar which to me points more towards her singing ayo.

Kimblue
12 minutes ago, Sammyharper said:

Don’t know what this means but Johnny good, one of her guitar players updates his insta story and showed a picture of a guitar he’s gonna he using for the Grammys, it was a white bass guitar which to me points more towards her singing ayo.

I noticed this as well. I guess it’s a good bet that she isn’t *just* performing Million Reasons.:tongue:

ArtGagaPop
2 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

Well? Did she perform?

What do you mean? the grammys are in 20 days :poot:

cold heartedpop

Jonny said he’s gonna be playing with Gaga for the Grammys so that rules out a million reasons solo performance right??!:giveup:

xoxo Feels so good!

Archived