đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Ive got a question for y'all:

I realised that for this one and for the AMA's performance, the news said which song she would perform (the cure and now a song off Joanne) and I wonder is that is the rule now? I mean, when a performer is announced,  they never say what song will be performed. Is Gaga clarifying in advance to some sources that she isnt going to perform new material?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustinLovesGaga
14 hours ago, Jaume said:

I realised that for this one and for the AMA's performance, the news said which song she would perform (the cure and now a song off Joanne) and I wonder is that is the rule now? I mean, when a performer is announced,  they never say what song will be performed. Is Gaga clarifying in advance to some sources that she isnt going to perform new material?

Gaga and Haus know we overhype ourselves :selena:

But is strange that now they even announce which song(s) she will perform.

Most likely Joanne or MR... 

thatfoxyfeeling

Angel Down performance could potentially gain her praise with the current climate in society. I really don’t want another MR performance. 

Gosh I hope it's not a snooze fest ballad :saladga: please make it a high-energy performance with great vocals, G0dGa :tony: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

JevyDuty
1 hour ago, JamesFox said:

Angel Down performance could potentially gain her praise with the current climate in society. I really don’t want another MR performance. 

It would definitely get her attention:stalkga:

Babel
10 hours ago, NIghtmareElm said:

If she performs MR AGAIN I will not watch.  

Get ready to not turn on your tv then :triggered: 

ArtGagaPop

Hoping for Joanne or Angel down. I would be ok with MR but the other songs on the album deserves some attention.

Naor Daniel
On 1/7/2018 at 1:03 PM, Jaume said:

They clearly want to hold the hype for the right moment. They don't want any more meltdowns from the fanbase which is nice in my opinion. Imagine the meltdowns if we realized she performed The Cure without knowing in advance. Let's just wait for the right time. 

i dont get why are grammys doing so much promo this year for gaga  if she is only performing a song from album that came out more than a year ago :huh:

DTB9n4-XkAAsEn5.jpg

DTB-52kWAAAjeoL.jpg

DTB-mwyWkAEiin1.jpg

DTB-4DKX4AA-kpX.jpg

imma cut a bitch

WildAmerican
16 hours ago, NIghtmareElm said:

If she performs MR AGAIN I will not watch.  

Shut up yes you will

:ladyhaha:

MaryJaneHolland
17 minutes ago, vanus said:

i dont get why are grammys doing so much promo this year for gaga  if she is only performing a song from album that came out more than a year ago :huh:

DTB9n4-XkAAsEn5.jpg

DTB-52kWAAAjeoL.jpg

DTB-mwyWkAEiin1.jpg

DTB-4DKX4AA-kpX.jpg

No gaga, no views dahlin

Archived