6 minutes ago, bleed dior said:

LG6 lead or keep it.

YAAAS THX SHOOK

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Y'all here wanting her to do some lowkey ****, while I'm here praying she's rubbing her puss and screaming to DIC :selena:

JohnWayne92

Im really hoping it's a medley of Joanne songs. Kind of end it with a bang. Start with Million Grammys, and with John Wayne #FireOnStage

blackcoffee

She confirmed on Facebook it’s going to be a song off Joanne, so I’m curious which one. I love the album so much and am super excited to see what she decides to perform from it.

I would die for a 2 song medley, like her 2010 Grammy performance of PF and Speechless, of a more mid tempo, chill song (Joanne, Hey Girl), showcasing her phenomenal talent, and a faster tempo, more upbeat song (DH, DiC), showcasing the theatrical showmanship she has always been known for (not to say you can’t be theatrical with a ballad; her Grammy’s Speechless performance and MR SuperBowl performance are both super theatrical ballad performances). 

Economy
13 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

Expectation: Gaga is gonna perform new song from LG6! #2018RadioIsOurs

Reality: tumblr_ohsnfyWuP91qepknto2_r1_500.gif 

MR needs promo... it didnt get enough promo :poot: 

seriously tho, mess if thats the somg she sings yet again :air: 

But then again what else is she gonna sing? For occasion like a grammy nod it makes sense to sing something people know especially if your era is done and you arent releasing any more singles...

That basically leaves Million Reasons đź‘€

Edit: The title track “Joanne” could be appropriate actually :) 

migamiga
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

LG6 cancelled.

Anyone knows if performing means more chances for her to win?

it doesn’t mean anything. the academy doesn’t even know who the winner is yet cause voting hasn’t closed yet. it just means they want her for ratings :stalkga:

I would love Diamond Heart. From the Tour, I think the best song live was John Wayne.

She might go more artsy for the Grammy's and sing either Angel Down or Hey Girl or even Joanne.

I reaaaally doubt she would do Dancing in Circles (based on her last 3 Grammy performances)

janetjackson

My idea?

...a mash up of Alejandro and Dancing in Circles followed by Joanne and ending with Million Reasons

And then she accepts the crown as the QUEEN OF MUSIC

KweenSupreme
17 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

b66661b954ecca8ca371ff82aa3fce0e.gif 

LMAO... I missed this site so much. 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

Helxig

Don't get your hopes up for anything other than Million Reasons, performed sitting down, while strumming guitar, wearing something light and lady-like, with a serene backdrop of some kind :green:

I know y'all will. But I'm here to say: don't.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ARTPOP

It's pretty sad that she will perform Million reasons for the 100th time :toofunny:

Like her management has no plan? She could perform anything else.... even Grigio girls  

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived