• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

It’s gonna be Joanne

and I’m not even mad about it 

the perfect ending for this era :wub:

okay heres what im expecting:

the lights dim and from the back of the auditorium; Gaga on a tractor. No music. Just a woman and her tractor. She is in a thrift store get up complete with a worn out, spray painted pink hat. she drives through the entire auditorium and around halfway through the performance, it happens... Her tractor breaks down and she finishes the performance by getting on a horse and riding out of the auditorium. As she leaves, she shouts "yeehaw" and the performance is over. the house lights come on. "YeeHAaw" featuring Lady Starlight is announced as an unreleased bonus track turned third single shortly after the performance.

VenusUrania

I think she's going to perform Joanne as some kind of closure for this era and her family history. It would serve as a great hommage to her aunt, father, grandmother and family alltogether. Releasing Joanne as a single in Italy could be a sign for that.

Concerning the performance, I think it's going to be stripped down and country like. I'd love to see something like her performance at the AMAs for Million Reasons. This time she and Mark Ronson could gather around a bon fire, wearing cowboy-esque clothes, while being surrounded with tall grass, trees and the night sky with the moon and stars and by the end the backdrop changes into the sun going up, symbolizing a dawn of her new musical era :wub:

fvmemonster

If it's a medley cool. Even if it's just 2 solid songs I'd be Happy.  BUT NOT TWO BALLADS. :madge: That's a freakin snoozer I'm sorry sus. 

Give me Millions Reasons or even Joanne, but open with a nasty performance of DIC or JW first. 

That J

I'm here for a Joanne/Million Reasons medley but here's how it should go:

It's the song Joanne but instead of the normal bridge (honestly I know where you're going...) she should do "I bow down to pray, Lord show me the way...I got a hundred million reasons to walk away".....girl, where do you think you're going....and finish Joanne.  Bam..the best of both worlds.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

the perfect ending for this era :wub:

We said this many times, but the era just refuses to die :rip: 

WildAmerican

Diamond Heart is my first choice, and then Joanne/MR medley would be second.  DH deserves an awesome full production performance, it's a little tame on the JWT, she could really do something special with it. 

Spoiler

She should release the video for it too that totally exists. :ladyhaha:

RadioIsOurs

Why y'all want Joanne or MR to be performed? Do you wanna put everyone to sleep? :madge:

Maleficent
20 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Why y'all want Joanne or MR to be performed? Do you wanna put everyone to sleep? :madge:

We've learned to become Little Realists 

LePetitGAGABLover
11 hours ago, Triggered said:

Inb4 tribute to Katy Perry’s dead career.

:deadbanana:

ChavaWM

I'm totally here for Joanne and Grigio Girls piano medley with beautiful pictures of Gaga and her family and friends in the background

Archived