Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarcusBones
24 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

Okay y’all, Finesse remix just released from a 2016 ALBUM, I’m hoping for DIC feat. Kesha live performance :firega:

where do y’all imagine this sh**:triggered:

Pop Music

Million Grammy's coming for the actual grammy's. giphy.gif 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

JohnWayninger
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I am the only one who still listens to joanne daily and is in no hurry at all for new music? :poot:
If we got more singles from joanne i would not care if LG6 came in 2019 after ASIB. For the grammys i'm hoping she will get to do a longer peformance (7-10min) and include several tracks from the album and end with MR. 

I also listen every day to Joanne :staymad: but only one performance of a Joanne track wouldnt satisfy me

Am I the only one who has lost total interest in her performances cause they have become predictable and boring? She’ll sing a million reasons for the millionth time and a million ****s won’t be given. Next 

SKANK
5 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Am I the only one who has lost total interest in her performances cause they have become predictable and boring? She’ll sing a million reasons for the millionth time and a million ****s won’t be given. Next 

You aren't the only one. Let's hope we are wrong though.

SlayGagaloo
8 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Delete. :triggered:

Over.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAAAAAS B*! SLAY MILLION GRAMMIES! even so it's gonna be amazing I can tell. I mean u people should been knew she always delivers. can u people please catch on?

OMG how dare u people complain. u guys sound like a bunch of ungrateful brats. if you only knew what it was like in 2012-2013 u wouldn't say s*. we would KILL for a Grammy gig back then.

smh

SLAY

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Battle 4 Ur Life
21 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

not even worth WP's

:awkney:

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I am the only one who still listens to joanne daily and is in no hurry at all for new music? :poot:
If we got more singles from joanne i would not care if LG6 came in 2019 after ASIB. For the grammys i'm hoping she will get to do a longer peformance (7-10min) and include several tracks from the album and end with MR. 

dear u are NOT.

that album is like religion. I mean, like any other of hers.

although I do want new music from her like, every day, I'm still glad she's riding the Joanne wave as long as possible making this album even more iconic and memorable than it already is.

elijahfan
7 hours ago, StarryNight said:

4th year in a row?

only true legend

KdEPfBS.gif

Holy **** I'm literally ON this gif :laughga:

elijahfan

Kinda hoping for some kind of Joanne medley - that would put an end to the era in a beautiful way. Would be even better if she could leave with a prize or two.

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Kinda hoping for some kind of Joanne medley - that would put an end to the era in a beautiful way. Would be even better if she could leave with a prize or two.

PI, MR, JW medley, like the videos, that would be good. :wub:

Archived