Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It she’s doing a song from Joanne I hope it’s Hey Girl. It’s the only song from Joanne she hasn’t done live yet. I’ve actually been thinking for a while now that the Grammys would the perfect place for her and Florence to perform it! But I’m sure will get a Million Reasons performance. 

LadyLuca
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I am the only one who still listens to joanne daily and is in no hurry at all for new music? :poot:
If we got more singles from joanne i would not care if LG6 came in 2020 after ASIB. For the grammys i'm hoping she will get to do a longer peformance (7-10min) and include several tracks from the album and end with MR. 

Yea I also listen to Joanne very often. I think none of her albums have better vocals.  And I really really love her voice.

The thing is...sometimes I fear we get LG6 in 2020.....I just hope it will be 2019 tho!

ShockPop

Imagine if she performed Joanne on piano leading into Angel Down with an American flag flying and a troupe of minority armed forces members.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Imagine if she performed Joanne on piano leading into Angel Down with an American flag flying and a troupe of minority armed forces members.

I’m good w/out that TBH

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

GagaMyBlood95
5 hours ago, Stef said:

4 years in a row but this will be the first of those 4 years she’s performed her own material :air:

De’generous queen giving promo to everyone’s work but her own :diane: Nicki hew? 

Yeah when you think like that it's kinda funny :smh:

Still it's always good to be in the public eye, especially on such a big platform like the Grammy's!

South Blonde

Hey Girl feat. Florence Welch presented by Hillary Clinton 

America is not ready :giveup:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I am the only one who still listens to joanne daily and is in no hurry at all for new music? :poot:
If we got more singles from joanne i would not care if LG6 came in 2019 after ASIB. For the grammys i'm hoping she will get to do a longer peformance (7-10min) and include several tracks from the album and end with MR. 

Perhaps you are one of the few?

I love Joanne but it didn’t have much replay value for me. I’ve played it a lot but at this point (almost 1.5 years after its release) I’m starving for new material. I love all the songs but I miss being able to dance to Gaga music. 

Thats why I want new music, not sure about anyone else. 

[I still listen to ARTPOP start to finish and don’t get sick of it :trollga:]

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Sweet Olive

Kinda wishing it's a medley of Joanne and Hey Girl.

Joanne the song is the heart of Joanne the album, a perfect closure, and Hey Girl + Florence deserve some spotlight. Both the songs have this heavy repetition of the word 'girl', so they can transition well one into another.

Dancin' in Circles was a wasted opportunity, it should have been a summer single (even promotional), but I don't see it happening now.

MonsterHUN

I think I would be happy anything she will sing. I just can't tell how much I love her seeing performing literally any song.  We just have to love our QUEEN and support her with our love as much as we can! :wub:

1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Wow next year 2019 will probably be her 7th performance. Would she be the first artist to perform more times than they actually won?

Katy exists:lolly:

Jonathan Florencio
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

fixed :triggered:

BITCH I CRACKED ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THE BRAZILIAN BARBERSHOP I AM RIGHT NOW

Archived