💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, GovernmentGaga said:

Um, well...Last year she performed with Metallica. So you’re already wrong :lolga:

tumblr_inline_nta3vvkuwd1s4gso2_500.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

im a flop fan

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

I can't believe i'm saying this, but she's milking it. She shouldn't perform, 4th year in a row is far too much...she should perform next year for ASIB or the lead single.

11 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Are we all ignoring the fact she's singing hey girl?

Literally love you for this

Doncho

I cant believe the fact that Gaga was one of the first performers announced. Usually we have to wait until like 7 days before the actual awards :toofunny:

RichAssPiss

I hope she gives us the definitive TV performance of "Joanne" to celebrate the whole album.

Rudz Xinc

Here we go

Another Million Reasons performance for a millionth time :ladyhaha:

Please no Joanne, I'll take Million Reasons over Joanne

Look at those clowns

27 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Can I get a retweet!! 

Wow next year 2019 will probably be her 7th performance. Would she be the first artist to perform more times than they actually won?

41 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Are there rumours that Ed will be absent? What is making people say this? Did he say he wasn’t going?

There was an excerpt saying he isn't going but I don't know how credible it was. He was also snubbed so it's just speculation 

TheAlexer

i don't care if Million Reasons is nominated. If she performes that song one more time then the general public is going to get annoyed. They heared it everywhere from the super bowl to the victoria secret show and the AMAs. It has to stop.

flopheart

I think she's going to sing Joanne! A very simple performance. Very Happy that she's becoming the lady grammy, everyone knows Gaga always give Amazing performances

ArtGagaPop

I am the only one who still listens to joanne daily and is in no hurry at all for new music? :poot:
If we got more singles from joanne i would not care if LG6 came in 2019 after ASIB. For the grammys i'm hoping she will get to do a longer peformance (7-10min) and include several tracks from the album and end with MR. 

SpadesToStart

I don't expect it, but if this bitch whipped out DiC at the Grammys I would Ascendâ„¢

DoremonLove

The fact that shes performing fr the 4th time in a row is making me so excited im here for anything MR joanne the song. I know shes gonna slay:worship2:

But if she performs DiC:udidnt: ill be dead:giveup:

Perfect illusion accoustic would do too:giveup:

Plus she needs to win atleast one grammy:noparty:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived