• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Another Million Grammys performance. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

16 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Are performers usually winners? 

The producers have no idea who won. In fact votes are still being counted. The producers pick ppl who will bring in ratings, who have a lot of nominations, who had a big year, or who they think may be big winners.

If her category is televised, and Ed Sheeran is absent, it means one of the attending nominees is likely the winner. The producers wouldn't bother televising an award if the winner isn't present. 

JohnWayninger

First thing i thouht was that she wills sing joanne. But then i thought that if she sings a slow song she wants to show her vocals. Is thay possible with Joanne? Million reasons is also an option :huh:

OOPS22
1 minute ago, JohnWayninger said:

First thing i thouht was that she wills sing joanne. But then i thought that if she sings a slow song she wants to show her vocals. Is thay possible with Joanne? Million reasons is also an option :huh:

Well Joanne is the current single...

Spoiler

In Italy. :derpga:

But seriously, it would be a great choice. MR is already being recognized, we don't need a performance of it. Joanne is such a powerful song and really shows off her vocals. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

rafaelgherardi

why can't she do a medley of multiple songs from her album like Beyoncé's done many times? :(

nakedidea

Acoustic "Joanne" track sitting on a stool playing the guitar while 75% of the fanbase melts down for not promoting "Frankenstein'd" and the other 25% settles for the grand performance. 

PrinceGaga
19 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

The producers have no idea who won. In fact votes are still being counted. The producers pick ppl who will bring in ratings, who have a lot of nominations, who had a big year, or who they think may be big winners.

If her category is televised, and Ed Sheeran is absent, it means one of the attending nominees is likely the winner. The producers wouldn't bother televising an award if the winner isn't present. 

Are there rumours that Ed will be absent? What is making people say this? Did he say he wasn’t going?

last year it was a soft beautiful performance of million reasons, this year its gonna be pure gaga BOOKMARK ME

PrinceGaga

I’m actually kinda hoping it’s a ama-esk performance of million reasons (maybe at the piano this time). A lovely performance to close the era with a couple of Grammy wins. Sounds good to me

GovernmentGaga
2 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

last year it was a soft beautiful performance of million reasons, this year its gonna be pure gaga BOOKMARK ME

Um, well...Last year she performed with Metallica. So you’re already wrong :lolga:

nswain1110

Can I get a retweet!! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

LastNight

This is so exciting. I hope she does a couple of songs from Joanne and not just Million Reasons, it would be so fun to get a DIC or Diamond Heart performance.

Maybe she'll even do a Joanne song and then merge into a new song? I know we predict this stuff all the time (see: the AMAs Frankensteined mess) but it seems pretty obvious that she's releasing new music at some point this year so it would be a great chance to launch it, it's not that unlikely. I'm not sure I'm mentally prepared for the influx of Twitter insiders and fake rumours popping up in the run up to the show though, it's fun to speculate but the meltdowns are draining.

Whatever happens, I'm glad she's performing there and I hope she wins! It would be amazing if she did.

Archived