nswain1110

I'm here for a live performance of Joanne - my favorite Gaga ballad ❤️

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, AndrewGr said:

Do you think she will perform Hey Gay ft Sam Smith as a way to leave their differences aside? :gum:

fixed :triggered:

codymonster

I think she will either do Million Reasons or Joanne. Ya’ll, she’s looking to be a legend, not a sellout. Stop getting mad that she isn’t using a celebration of her album to drop a new single. She’s gonna use this opportunity to sing a song from the album with a stellar vocal performance that will put the Joanne album in the books. :firega:

Be happy that she doesn’t have to survive single to single. Singles can flop. She survives on great vocals, killer performances and timeless music. And that is something that people can’t take away from her :firega:

sipthistea

Inb4 "insiders" start to claim she's gonna perform a medley of a Joanne song with the LG6 lead :ladyhaha:

ChromaticaPunk

Guys it's not Joanne they just said that to distract us. She's performing Frankensteined :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, Monsterious said:

UPDATE : Set to perform a track from her GRAMMY-nominated album, Joanne (Best Pop Vocal Album), six-time GRAMMY winner Lady Gaga is also nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance (“Million Reasons”).

giphy.gif

Doncho

This is AMAZING news!! I cant wait! I prefer MR over Joanne (it may be a little TOO sad to sing).

And I need to remind you that Gaga performed in 2016 but lost her nomination. HOWEVER this will be the first time that she is performing AND is nominated in a televised category since 2011, so who knows? :derpga:

Lucas
2 hours ago, Monsterious said:

UPDATE : Set to perform a track from her GRAMMY-nominated album, Joanne (Best Pop Vocal Album), six-time GRAMMY winner Lady Gaga is also nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance (“Million Reasons”).

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180104005456/en/GRAMMY®-Nominees-Childish-Gambino-Lady-Gaga-Big

Holy cow I really wonder which one it will be, I just hope it won't be Million Reasons

2 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

"Million Reasons" (KVR remix) 

"Million Reasons" (Toy Armada Club Mix)

"Million Reasons" (Andrelli remix) 

"Million Reasons" (Barry Harris Club Mix)

"Million Reasons" (Liam Keegan Remix)

"Million Reasons" (U-Go-Boy Remix)

9o0SOow.gif 

JNhU5Tt.gif

YOU GET ANOTHER MILLION REASONS PERFORMANCE!!!!!

JNhU5Tt.gif

YOU GET ANOTHER MILLION REASONS PERFORMANCE!!!!

Archived