Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga To Perform At The 60th GRAMMYS [UPDATE]

Monsterious

Featured Posts

kvnrp
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Inb4 Madonna dies and she will replace the LG6 lead with a Madonna tribute and she will scrap the full album again. :triggered:

Don't give her ideas :triggered:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the JWT is still going on, this is an advertising slot for it... why are people surprised about a Joanne song...

thatfoxyfeeling

I don’t see the point in performing any song from Joanne? It’s a wasted opportunity if she does because it won’t increase her sales by much. I mean did The Cure even chart after her AMAs performance? 

littlepotter

shall i remind everyone that Adele performed Hello, a 2015 hit, at the 2017 Grammys, because it was nominated? 

there's no reason Million Reasons won't be performed

chaeri pls

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, danilov said:

i need to know, is she the first one to perform 4 years in a row??? =D and has she performed in an awards show and did not win??

both yes

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, NathanC said:

If the JWT is still going on, this is an advertising slot for it... why are people surprised about a Joanne song...

The NA legs of the tour are done :selena: 

Well every show has gotten its version of Million Reasons except Grammy's, therefore Million Grammys is coming :tony::tony:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

If they don’t give her the Grammys after this:nails:

They better! Both of them!

aaron l
14 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I don’t see the point in performing any song from Joanne? It’s a wasted opportunity if she does because it won’t increase her sales by much. I mean did The Cure even chart after her AMAs performance? 

Why wouldn't she perform the song she's nominated for tho

EdgeofTeeth

I need an epic John Wayne performance with choreography or I’m rioting. We don’t need the 93rd acoustic performance of M****** R******.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Is she free from the european leg that day?

she is, the leg doesn't start until february

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, EdgeofTeeth said:

I need an epic John Wayne performance with choreography or I’m rioting. We don’t need the 93rd acoustic performance of M****** R******.

I'd want JW too, but that one already has a video, and if it's a new Joanne song, we might at least get a video :laughga:

Archived