• Back To You
    • Dusk Till Dawn
    • Strip That Down
    • Slow Hands

Featured Posts

Bazaar
14 minutes ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

All except the cringefest that is strip that down

edit: oops I thought which is better, so I guess slow hands since it's a hit in my country

I also wanted to know which one is ur favorite 

Here in the UK, they all did differently.

Zayn: Dusk Til Dawn peaked at 5 and has officially spent more weeks in the Top 10 than any other solo song by any of the members. It has sold around 400,000 copies (gold).

Harry: Sign Of The Times debuted at number 1 although it didn't stay in the charts as long as I expected. He was the only one to have a number 1. It has also sold around 400,000 copies (gold). All the other songs missed the Top 40.

Niall: Slow Hands peaked at 7 but the song wasn't played on the radio very much. It has sold around 600,000 copies (platinum).

Liam: Strip That Down peaked at 3 and also sold around 600,000 copies (platinum). People got annoyed with that song quicker than the other songs.

Louis: Back To You peaked at 8, which is the lowest out of them all, and didn't really stay in the charts for very long and the song got minimum radio play. It has sold less copies than the other songs as it sold 200,000 copies (silver). The follow up song completely flopped and only peaked at 39.

Personally, I think Zayn did the best because Dusk Til Dawn was played a lot on the radio, sold a fair amount of copies and it was my second favourite song from them all. I would have picked Harry as Sign Of The Times was my favourite out of them but it only had success for a limited amount of time and I was actually shocked that Kiwi didn't even chart in the Top 40.

Archived