Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul dead body controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I’d come back to life just to suicide again if i knew in the afterlife I’d become part of this dipshits vlog. Ugh. :usrs:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

It’s one thing to show the body from a far away distance, but it’s another to show the deceased person up close in multiple shots. It was completely rude and disrespectful. I thought Logan was more sane than Jake, but apparently not. Hopefully y’all understand me this time, and not take this out of context. :saladga:

As for the video and YouTube not removing it sooner or demonetizing it is a whole different story. For example, a YouTube gamer named Seapeekay recently said that one of his MineCraft gaming series is getting demonetized by YouTube. He is a completely clean guy, but the YouTube monitoring bots automatically did it. To me it seems like YouTube also like to pick favorites until you do something. They don’t care about new-medium sized YouTubers. They were probably waiting until the morning to do anything to Logan’s video, if anything. :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

joanoflark

He obviously has mashed potatoes instead of brain matter. How stupid can you be to think that was okay? No respect for the poor man's life, being stupid in front of a lifeless hanging body like it's the most natural thing to do, saying that was the craziest thing he's ever witnessed, a person's suffering becoming a top craziest moment in stupid Logan Paul's life. 

I don't understand the appeal of people like him, nor do I understand the thickness of people like him. Hanging out with a trash can seems like a more promising prospect than hanging out with him. 

His 'apology' is HILARIOUSSS! 

He's so full of himself it literally oozes out of his 'apology'. And he never even took responsibility for his stupidity. He blamed it on making videos daily...

Their father is to blame for these boys.

RAMROD

I feel like the new wave of YouTubers are just the new lows of VLoggers pr whatever they are called honestly.

This guy, Trisha Paytas and more for examples.

These people literally will do anything for the views that will bring in revenue. And many of them are selfish and douchey, too. Long gone the day that YouTube entertainers making something entertaining and actually good like GMM, Threadbangers or Grav3YardGirl

And many of these new YTers got hundreds of fans that they are underserved to have. But anything for the sake of entertainment right? Not.

These are reasons why I never gonna supported them by clicking any of their videos. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Florian
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I feel like the new wave of YouTubers are just the new lows of VLoggers pr whatever they are called honestly.

This guy, Trisha Paytas and more for examples.

These people literally will do anything for the views that will bring in revenue. And many of them are selfish and douchey, too. Long gone the day that YouTube entertainers making something entertaining and actually good like GMM, Threadbangers or Grav3YardGirl

And many of these new YTers got hundreds of fans that they are underserved to have. But anything for the sake of entertainment right? Not.

These are reasons why I never gonna supported them by clicking any of their videos. 

Trisha is an established YouTuber, she's not new. And her whole gig is to be the attention-wh*re blond bimbo archetype. That's just her kind of comedy.

Red Velvet

Well, we should blame the doctor for their failed abortions. Disappointed of that doctor indeed.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ItsTommyBitch

YIKES

Hope this means hes over :saladga: 

The "Bro" culture he and his brother represent is so disgusting and often sexist and toxic :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived