question

Gaga songs better than Bad Romance

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

A lot of songs are better than Bad Romance. It's not her best one or her worst one but at least two thirds of her discography, singles, non-singles or unreleased are better than Bad Romance in my mind. I wonder what the fanbase would think of it if it hadn't been one of her biggest singles.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours
13 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Literally every song is better than bad romance imo. If I had to choose one, I’d go with paparazzi.

Mister Gaga

I mean, we as fans probably have other favorite songs besides BR. But we have to differ between our favorite and, objectively, the best. And that title belongs to Bad Romance :firega:

Phaye Monster

Venus, G.U.Y, MANiCURE, DWUW, most ARTPOP songs

yes, even Donatella:trollga:

but that’s just my personal preference. Can’t deny a legendary bop it’s legendary status:reductive:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

iCpro

Better than Bad Romance?

I don’t know what that means, please proof read this sentence because it clearly makes no sense.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Space Cowboy
37 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Literally every song is better than bad romance imo. If I had to choose one, I’d go with paparazzi.

Though i dont agree about Bad Romance. I do agree that Paparazzi is one of her better songs Lyrically.

Chromatislaps

Dope, Gypsy, MTN, DITD & MR... especially Dope tho...I think it is really deep now that 5 Foot 2 is out...and is way more layered knowing all that she's been through....but bop wise....I think BR and Pokerface are up there... it's all a matter of perspective

Epione

Bad Romance is superior. Its just so overplayed and overperformed by her, so we got tired of it I think.

TheWitness
42 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I'll take 100 donatellas over bad romance tbh

tumblr_n6jxwo73zq1r33g5yo1_500.gif

What about J&D :stalkga:

Host Of Lyricasism

A lot of her songs are better than Bad Romance the song. It’s Bad Romance the video that’s hard to top. 

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

What about J&D :stalkga:

I’m one of the few here that actually like Jewels N' Drugs :selena:

Archived