💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lorde called a bigot after show cancellation

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Melech

She is a bigot. She puts the Israeli people on the same stage as the Israeli government. She doesn't do that with Russians and the Russian government. This is not only anti-Israel, but also anti-semitic. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

People trying to paint Lorde as an anti-Semite is one of the funniest and most ridiculous thing ever :toofunny:

2018 already shaping up to be wild af :poot: 

Melech
29 minutes ago, yaaas said:

This is so typical of Zionist. They do this to make ppl afraid from speaking out and speaking their truth. Scare tactics. It’s sad. They have done this before and will do it again.  It’s disgusting 

So its not true what Syria is under constant attack of Russia? Syrians or homosexuals are less worth? :oprah:

Melech
34 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Yeah sure she is a nazi. Just because of religion. It's 2018. :chica:

who called her a nazi, what has religion to do with it? :rip:

43 minutes ago, Melech said:

So its not true what Syria is under constant attack of Russia? Syrians or homosexuals are less worth? :oprah:

lol seriously dudette, u work for Fox News or something? Cuz u sure know how to twist everything around to fit ur agenda. I see u on EVERY post regarding Israel...chill down fox news...go take a walk, take a coffee with ur friend, or take a long walk...

MJHolland

I mean, she proved she is a kid with no sense of geopolitical conflict and the fact that she scheduled a show in Israel and then canceled it shows me that the move was completely disingenuous and her "compassion" is totally contrived. 

The fact that she's not canceling shows in countries with equally/more problematic government is questionable. Is it because there is an antisemitic element at play here? Who knows. Seems like she was all too quick to distance herself from Israel.

Delusional Aura
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I mean, she proved she is a kid with no sense of geopolitical conflict and the fact that she scheduled a show in Israel and then canceled it shows me that the move was completely disingenuous and her "compassion" is totally contrived. 

The fact that she's not canceling shows in countries with equally/more problematic government is questionable. Is it because there is an antisemitic element at play here? Who knows. Seems like she was all too quick to distance herself from Israel.

Trump has a part to play between Israel and Palestine. She supports Israel, she then indirectly supports Trump. No celeb wants to be associated with Trump. So, this is why she would rather perform in Russia. 

ARTPOP2

I think the Washington Post should maybe stop talking **** about Lorde and do more important stuff like reporting all the violations of International law that Israel is breaking, how kids are dying from hunger in Yemen, how people are still getting bombed in Syria, etc. It's called journalism. After all, Lorde cancelled her show and that's about it, they have to let it go...

CannaeDrive

That was an idiotic uninformed decision from her side, she obviously didn't think of the fans expecting to see her. Gaga did not politicize her tour and Israeli fans were the winners.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

SonOfAphrodite

You guys are forgetting that she made this decision during a time frame where everyone had their eyes on Israel and Trump. They kept putting pressure on Lorde for announcing a show and she had so much backlash. Did she make the right decision ? That’s questionable. I don’t think she deserves this though.

PI Floppedt

Bigots attempting to call Lorde a bigot? A negative times a negative makes a positive or whatever, right.

cWQyu97.gif

I don't actually hate PI

MJHolland
2 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Trump has a part to play between Israel and Palestine. She supports Israel, she then indirectly supports Trump. No celeb wants to be associated with Trump. So, this is why she would rather perform in Russia. 

Hahaha, mess if you think Israel has more pull over/more association with Trump than Russia. 

Lorde is just a misguided kid who succumbed to peer pressure from Tumblr-types instead of doing the right thing. It doesn’t have anything to do with Trump?

She’s just willingly ignorant to turn a blind eye towards some atrocities but chooses to only not perform for her Jewish fans. Makes you wonder. 

skaxboy

Interesting choice of words from a rabbi who has interacted with an ACTUAL bigot.

Here he is with his friend Steve Bannon who we all know is a complete racist.

shmuley-bannon-whiteboard-1493765862.jpg

and another one  

CzHktRaWgAATM2D.jpg

Where is is that full page ad about Bannon?  This rabbi need to have a seat. 

a25c7c4709f66b24e9900f2b1c8f168d.jpg

Archived