Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NY Post: "Ed and Katy delivered the crappiest songs"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

teenagechrist

I Don't was never meant to restart Mimi's music career, what are they talking about :rip: 

feeling so hot tamale

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Bon appetit would be better without Migos

That’s why there a solo version.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

rumours

Bad Liar is one of my least favorite songs on the year. Even for Selena, that song was bad. 

2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

But Bon Appétit is by far better than that whole Melodrama album :bon:

be3c3794ace2059b03800cafd8c0597c.1000x10

Scathach
3 hours ago, Decidueye said:

SELENA GOMEZ — BAD LIAR

Achingly hip Talking Heads samples, witty references to the Trojan War, and Gomez’s most assured vocal to date combined to make an unexpectedly brilliant single from the starlet.

What vocal ? Anyone could "sing" Bad Liar. She only talks in it. This is not singing. 

Antichrist
3 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But wasn't NYP irrelevant when they did a bad review for Joanne and for The Cure? :trollga:

anyone is suddenly irrelevant when they give a bad review to gags :trollga: 

SpeechIess

Ed is boring, at least Katy served visuals for the Bon Appetit video, a lowkey bop! Selena's voice is dull and Green Light is also a bop, but not as much as Bon Appetit, still a great song though, nonetheless. 

Gia Gunn

I don't personally like Melodrama, but out of all its songs Green Light is the worst one :saladga: I know it's a critically acclaimed album, but is that song the one that you'd pick to highlight the album? :saladga: 

Archived