Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
digital art

Tove Lo - Blue Lips Tour Stage (FANMADE)

Quasi

Featured Posts

Hi Munchkins. :gaycat:

As you may or may not know, I am completely obsessed with Tove Lo and her third studio album, Blue Lips. It's everything I want in a pop album - dark, moody, electronic, amazing production, and honest and emotional lyrics. If you haven't listened to it, I suggest you do. Some of the songs are almost Gaga-esque in terms of instrumentals and lyrics. I think alot of you guys would like it.

To commemorate the album, I designed a stage in Sketchup that I would love to see on her tour. The overall shape of the stage was meant to resemble Tove Lo's logo, so basically a vagina. :v:

gKpw7nZ.jpg

The red curved structure is supposed to resemble the "lips" if you catch my drift. What the red portion of the "lips" actually is, is a set of screens connected together. They can change colours and brightness depending on the setlist. 

g403tJz.jpg

The inner red arches on the catwalk are supposed to resemble the inner layers of "lips". They also light up and change colour according to the song being performed.

TukM0fY.jpg

The giant crystal ball above the main stage is one of the main focal points of the structure. It acts as the "cli*t" of the stage and can reflect and emit light beams of high intensity of any colour. It is supported to the roof of the arena by a large octagonal truss structure.

DfRuNwF.jpg

dxeHIeW.jpg

As with many other concert stages, there is a main screen to project interludes and concert footage, with two satellite screens adjacent to the main stage.

uzHv8Pz.jpg

I had to look at a couple pictures of the female anatomy to do this. :emma:

I was thinking in terms of stage layout, Tove Lo's band would be on the elevated platform near the back of the stage, and Tove could have the back and the front of the stage to perform on. I also put a trap door on the main stage so she can dramatically ascend upwards ala the artRAVE.

vqycIJ4.jpg

The catwalk is supported by a series of arches and truss structures.

I imagined her tour to have a crazy amount of beam lighting as well. Almost like a Tove Lo version of the artRAVE with more disco influence.

I hope you guys like it! And if any of you guys have a Twitter account, I would really love if you tweeted these pictures to Tove Lo (crediting me of course), it would mean the world to me if she liked my designs!

@that juju @kvnrp @TeenIdle @lgaga1fan @ZiggyZiggs @misunderstood @GodofLove @SonOfAphrodite @Solitaiire @giantdoseofbs @hunty @Antonoff @Emigrante @Psychic Guru @ZeldaJ @IndieKylie @gagamonsta @Ibo @ArtGagaPop @Notthebling Tagging all you guys from the Blue Lips thread. :hug:

Red Light Beam courtesy of Sketchup User "Chuck W."

Sharpy Beam Light courtesy of Sketchup User "Daniel R."

White Light Beam courtesy of Sketchup User "boothy"

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

When I'm one of the biggest Tove Lo fans and I'm not tagged. :toofunny:

Camped out 12 hours for her show and everything. 

OT: It's a shame she probably won't have the exposure to have a stage like this in bigger venues. :giveup:

33 minutes ago, Blake said:

When I'm one of the biggest Tove Lo fans and I'm not tagged. :toofunny:

Camped out 12 hours for her show and everything. 

OT: It's a shame she probably won't have the exposure to have a stage like this in bigger venues:giveup:

I'M SORRY I MUST HAVE OVERLOOKED YOU. :air:

And yeah I was thinking the same thing too. But a gay can dream right? And who knows, Blue Lips is full of bops, all it takes is one single to change everything.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Notthebling

Its amazing. She could really deliver on a bigger scale world tour. blue lips is SUCH a bop.

(She never came to montreal on her own.. it's about time)

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Irrelevant

I love it! :giveup:

But like, it might be hard to see her sometimes on seats cuz of the lips you know :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2 minutes ago, ithinkweed said:

I WISH she had the demand for such big production :giveup: Is she even touring with this album though?

Don't think so. It's just to round out the era but she'll still do the usual festival shows etc. Wouldn't surprise me if she does a small tour. 

2 hours ago, Quasi said:

I had to look at a couple pictures of the female anatomy to do this. :emma:

The pain a gay has to go through :icega:

But it looks very nice, even though she probably doesn't have the budget for a show like that :emma:

Archived