Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Your Encounter With The GP About Gaga

C1trus

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I don't To people in the gp. I'm so anti social that on a normal day, I talk to at most 10 of my peers. They like Gaga. 

I don't have time for stupid people

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I told a guy that I was going to the JWT in January and he asked me if I was retarded :madge:

And yet these straights would spend twice the amount of money to watch some dudes swing at balls with wooden sticks :smh:

angels forever, forever angels

In French class my teacher was talking about the phrase bete de scene (ie. a charismatic, innately talented performer), and asked for examples of people who would fit that phrase. A girl in my class said Lady Gaga and everyone laughed and the teacher was like , "maybe not..."

Then the teacher went on and gave Robbie Williams as an example nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:sharon::sharon::sharon:

13 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I told a guy that I was going to the JWT in January and he asked me if I was retarded :madge:

I like your tshirt!! I got the Dangerous album on vinyl for christmas :staymad:

djBuffoon

It's been a long time since I've brought her up to anyone and gotten a negative response. Super Bowl, Cheek to Cheek, and Joanne went a long way in proving her chops to people who appreciate performance and music.

Born To Slay
18 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

What'd you say back?

xoxojohnwayne

everytime i play The Cure in public, my friends are like "OMG thats a bop!" and i am like: i know, i told you, gaga is still alive..

and they are like: WHAT? IS THAT GAGA? WOW! .. and then joanne comes on and they say that she is dead again lol

djBuffoon
9 minutes ago, Eggs said:

In French class my teacher was talking about the phrase bete de scene (ie. a charismatic, innately talented performer), and asked for examples of people who would fit that phrase. A girl in my class said Lady Gaga and everyone laughed and the teacher was like , "maybe not..."

Then the teacher went on and gave Robbie Williams as an examplennnnnnnnnnnnnn

First of all, bye. Secondly, BYE.

another reaction: 

me: Gaga won the ama for *?* last night

a good friend in my class: uh I HATE her. I like her old songs, but now she has radiosongs and she has some country songs. she is not cool

16 hours ago, Eggs said:

Then the teacher went on and gave Robbie Williams as an example nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:sharon::sharon::sharon:

And that teacher calls herself a "teacher" :reductive:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

djBuffoon
4 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

everytime i play The Cure in public, my friends are like "OMG thats a bop!" and i am like: i know, i told you, gaga is still alive..

and they are like: WHAT? IS THAT GAGA? WOW! .. and then joanne comes on and they say that she is dead again lol

No accounting for taste :awkney: 

My coworkers were talking about her documentary and praised her.  They said they didn’t know she was so talented :madge: and that they have a newfound respect for her :tony: 

hausofcy

I was driving and there were some friends of mine in the car when the cure came on the radio (here in belgium the last radio hit was applause). They were bopping and singing to it and I said “did you know this is lady gaga?” They were in shock but in a positive way.

🇬🇷

Duella Dvil

I was at a club and they played The Cure... The ENTIRE CLUB did the YAS scream. It sounded terrifying.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived