Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Music Rumors & Tea on New Gaga Music

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

About 1 out of every 100 is true, and even then they're often just lucky guesses.

But just watch, this fanbase never learns. And come Feb 2018 everyone's gonna be hating on Gaga for not releasing new content and burning their stan cards and causing a scene.

Exactly my point.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Y'all seem to be forgetting that it is well established that Farhan is NOT Gaga, is in fact a male teenager

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

11 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

Why though “would she collaborate with a rapper” or why though “would she collaborate with Cardi B?” Because those are two totally different questions. 

I’m not saying she should collaborate with a rapper, I’m saying IF she does, it should be Cardi. Cardi is the most down to earth high profile female rapper at the moment. Sure, she’s crude at times, but she keeps it real and people are catching onto that. If she keeps coming with the bops, she’ll stay. 

The “she’s just a trend” argument is meaningless. Even if her hype dies down, she’s still an artist and she’s still gonna make music beyond her hype. Saying **** like that I’d like trying to say Gaga isn’t relevant anymore because she hasn’t had an actually smash hit since 2011. In fact her last international hit was, what? Applause? That’s being generous. Doesn’t mean Gaga’s career died in 2013. 

I mean collaborate with Cardi B.

What I mean is, even if Gaga is not as popular as she was a few years back, she's still relevant in the sense of being a respected artist that has build a solid career for herself. She's working on stablishing herself on a legend status. I'm not here to degrade Cardi B or any other artist, but I personally (and I believe that's what Gaga has been doing) want her to work with people that will make her a better artist and even a better person, people that are unique in what they do. What I know from Cardi B is that she is a decent rapper and had a big hit, but if she's a great artist and will bring something new to the table, then I'm on for it!

wasn't Farhan exposed as some random twitter stan,

why would gaga leak her own music that was ripped from her myspace account :triggered:

Honestly there should be new rule on GGD that whoever posts a rumours thread btw Dec2017 - Feb2018 should be permabanned :nails:

You guys are embarrassing yourselves, have some love for yourself, go out have a life for minute or two it wouldn't hurt ya. :lolly:

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Allan said:

I mean collaborate with Cardi B.

What I mean is, even if Gaga is not as popular as she was a few years back, she's still relevant in the sense of being a respected artist that has build a solid career for herself. She's working on stablishing herself on a legend status

A legend status also works with having hits regularly in a career. Most of Gaga's well known hits are from 2008 / 2011. Gaga's career is definitely lacking of recent big hit songs.

Most of Gaga's collaborations (except Beyoncé) are not that big or even appealing, I think a big collaboration on next album could bring some attention to her project. I wouldn't blame anyone to use a big collaboration to boost a career honestly. A lot of big artists already did this.

SlayGagaloo
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

A legend status also works with having hits regularly in a career. Most of Gaga's well known hits are from 2008 / 2011. Gaga's career is definitely lacking of recent big hit songs.

Most of Gaga's collaborations (except Beyoncé) are not that big or even appealing, I think a big collaboration on next album could bring some attention to her project. I wouldn't blame anyone to use a big collaboration to boost a career honestly. A lot of big artists already did this.

I agrih.

and yeah, Beyonce always does it. She did TWO collabs with Gaga although her style was super different from hers and this year she collabed with every relevant name. I CAN'T at some monsters complaining about Cardi B x Gaga, I'm 100% here for it (although I'm pretty sure it's Not gonna happen) 

Over.

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

Please, not another Rapper collaboration song.

She needs it tho. She needs hits and to stay relevant in today's industry. I mean, its not like collabing with some mainstream rapper will automatically boost her popularity, but it's a possible. 

raginchristians

While it's possible that Gaga/her team knew the leaks were coming (as in found out they were on their way the same time we did and decided to just let the tracks leak), saying that Gaga herself leaked them is just... :triggered:

Also I love me some twitter insiders, litterally my only activity on Twitter is responding to insider accs, but y'all gotta learn to not meltdown over everything they say :saladga: it's fun to hype each other up with the possibility of new music, but once you start wholeheartedly believing it's coming just because someone tweeted it while on private I just :saladga:

he/they

Archived