💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did 'Everyday is Christmas" flop

Werk

Featured Posts

JesseBabe

I actually don't really care for Sia as an artist, but really enjoyed her Christmas album :selena:. I like when artists write original Christmas songs because there's only so many times you can rework a classic, and it gets sooo repetitive hearing the same songs over and over again. I don't really think when releasing a Christmas album anybody thinks that it will have the same magnitude as like Mariah or Michael. And it sounds like she didn't expect thatshrug.gif. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notbrianeno

Following up the biggest album of her career with what was basically a b-sides album and a christmas album were two incredibly bad ideas. 

dynamite

Christmas music isn't what I want from Sia tbh, I'd pay attention to her new stuff but this didn't interest me in the slightest. Can't beat the classics!!

memomemome

It takes time I think. 

I mean even Mariah Carey 1994 Christmas just hit top 10 13 years later... 

thatfoxyfeeling

Overexposed by featuring in so many BAD collaborations. She needs to take a break. 

just another gay

give her credit for releasing a brand new Christmas album rather than just covering the classics for lazy money.

The first two singles are not bad but a couple of tracks are just not good nor festive either in the album.

Should have been an EP instead

On 12/25/2017 at 9:45 PM, A hunty said:

Ask @Sia

👀👀👀 I was in beyoncé’s Basement and couldn’t promote. 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

1 hour ago, Sia said:

👀👀👀 I was in beyoncé’s Basement and couldn’t promote. 

Lies

:poot:

Archived