💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Debunking Lana Myths

AJK273

Featured Posts

Perfume
14 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Has she started working on her next album? 

She said she's writing things here and there, but there's also speculation she's releasing a Lust for Life EP including Yosemite, BAR, Roses Bloom For You, etc

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
14 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This, plus the fact that she registered a D. Bowie song means that she is currently writing.

She did not register a David Bowie song, she registered a cover of a Pixies song, Cactus, that David also covered.

an angel held me like a child

20 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Other questions: 

1) Do you know why "Life is Beautiful" (from 'The Age of Adaline') was never released? She usually releases the songs she makes for movies (Young & Beautiful, Once Upon a Dream, Big Eyes, etc). 

So from what I know, The song was supposed to end up in the actual film (Hence why it was in the trailer), and the scene it was used in ended up being cut from the original movie. Because it was scrapped it never made the soundtrack album and because Lionsgate own the rights to the song Lana could never release it. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

19 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The singles and Cherry from Lust For Life

Nothing from Honeymoon (I hope to be wrong though).

2-3 songs from Ultraviolence.

Blue Jeans, Off to The Races, Summertime Sadness and more BTD/ Paradise songs (the majority).

20 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

So, what songs do you think will make it to the L.A To the Moon tour setlist? 

Her set will possibly change a fair bit compared to normal as most of her current sets have featured a lot of LFL tracks. The common ones being performed at the moment are Cherry, Love, Change, Lust For Life, White Mustang and occasionally will flick between throwing random songs in the set like Heroin and Get Free.

The new opener is 13 Beaches which I like (As much as I love Cruel World it was starting to get tiring)

She will sprinkle Ultraviolence tracks here and there, most likely UV, SOC, WC and possibly CW  (As she has stated in interviews she doesn't like performing them as much because she doesn't relate to the songs anymore).

The only Honeymoon song I have ever seen her play in full live on tour was Music To Watch Boys To a couple months back. The fans practically begged her for it so much that it worked it's way into the set and then when they were satisfied it quickly slid back out. It sucks that none of her Honeymoon stuff makes the cut because I would love to see her do an extra long Cherry/Freak mashup because I think it would SLAY... Those tracks get my bussy BOPPING. 

She has confirmed as per usual that there will be unreleased tracks in the setlist. Her go to tracks are Serial Killer and You Can Be The Boss. I am hoping we get to see a few more tracks that the fans (such as myself) froth over performed such as The Man I Love, Angels Forever maybe even Tired Of Singing The Blues if she is up to snatching some wigs (In my dreams). I would love to also see some either Lizzy Grant era tracks like Pawn Shop Blues or Kill Kill maybe make the cut (I could make an even bigger reach and ask for May Jailer tracks).

But she will stick with her go to Born To Die tracks such as BTD, Video Games, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness and lastly close with the ICONIC Off To The Races (which if she changes I will scream bloody murder.

The key thing with her setlists is expect every show to have something different thrown in there. Her last few setlists have all been different and chucked in or removed songs at her whim. She always keeps most of her big hits and I haven't yet see her do a show without Off To The Races since maybe 2012. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

youandi
On 25 December 2017 at 9:52 PM, AJK273 said:

Untouchable 5 were a group of 5 songs recorded in 2013 in various stages of production that were leaked by fans online. They were called the Untouchable 5 because no one could get them. Lana got super angry/upset when they leaked because it was speculated they were material for a new album. These were supposed to be instead of Ultraviolence but they leaked and she went a different way with the production. 

They include:

Omg I've not heard these! 

I know she loves David Lynch and his films/characters have inspired some of her music, I want her to release a full on Lynch-y album. I'm going to put an album together of some of her songs that fit this aesthetic, a couple of these would be perfect!

Loving this thread and learning stuff about Lana. She's so interesting.

“Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.”

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Bat said:

Why is Best American Record also often called Architecture?

Somehow these two lines compete being the most distinctive and as it happens with all leaks, we don't know their supposed title for sure so we just call it this way. The fact that videos of the song title ''Architecture'' were put down faster suggest that this is the accurate title (or these titles switched over time, as it happened with Trash Magic/ Miss America for instance).

On 12/26/2017 at 10:45 PM, One Sun said:

She said she's writing things here and there, but there's also speculation she's releasing a Lust for Life EP including Yosemite, BAR, Roses Bloom For You, etc

is this true/????

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, ARTPOP39 said:

is this true/????

We can only hope so. :laughga: But wasn't that supposed to contain unreleased songs (not only from LFL) ?

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We can only hope so. :laughga: But wasn't that supposed to contain unreleased songs (not only from LFL) ?

i have no idea but can we also talk about how Cheryl got Lana's Gheetto Baby demo and released that mess? cause Cheryl is barely singing lyrics and I the quality of her version is so low for an official released version :derpga:

FfFfFfFF
Just now, ARTPOP39 said:

i have no idea but can we also talk about how Cheryl got Lana's Gheetto Baby demo and released that mess? cause Cheryl is barely singing lyrics and I the quality of her version is so low for an official released version :derpga:

I remember that she said she believed Lana is going to be a star and this is the reason she take her song or something like this. 

Archived